What did you get for black Friday?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ford, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']I got pussay . Jk lol I just thaught it would sound good[/quote]

You beat me to it .. but you're timing and delivering was off. *face palm*

2. nothing?

black friday isnt a holiday

3. My best friend/dealer and I were joking about black friday and how there was no way in our high states that we would have any success battling black friday crowds but just for the hell of it we went on a multi-blunt cruise.

Rolled past the strip mall(Gamestop and Walmart) and there were only a few people scattered outside. He checked his pocket and had like 500-750 in cash on him and was like "Fuck it lets buy some games then hit up some electronics at walmart"

He bought me Skyrim(was renting it), a recharge pack for my 2 360 controllers, and 4000 MS point card. Picked up a PS3 for himself, a ton of games I can't even remember, and a new 42" tv at Walmart.

Picked up a nice quarter of Master Kush for 20 too.

4. new 32 inch tv a wii and Zelda

5. I saw those wii bundles going for crazy cheap. I was really considering picking up the 3DS Zelda Edition but the 99.99 price I saw floating around on the internet was only available at some random place in Texas:confused: go figure.

6. But I'm from England :confused:

Not many perks in England. Shit prices, shit weather.

7. Two 42's, a 60' and an xbox 360 250gb.

8. The fuck. My waffle maker that i used this morning baked was 3 dollars. I also picked up a nice coffee maker for my dad for 10 bucks. Thats it though.

9. My gf got me a sweet black and gold Saiko for like half price.

10. 51 inch samsung plasma, gears of war 3, battlefield 3, xbox wireless adapter, and an xbox microphone headset.

11. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']
    Oh ok thanks man wish I there was one here that would be awesome

Yes thought the same thing as I'm also from Australia .[/quote]
    Its pretty cool
    [quote name='"StayInTheSky"']2$ waffle maker from Walmart that I used this morning baked...[/quote]
    HA stoned idea?
    [quote name='"BluntCruisin"']Me, my friend and his girlfriend went to the mall when it opened t midnight (not every store, but the majority of them) and looked around. I ended up buying 2 pairs of pants from Pac Sun for $50 total, (buy one, get one free. But their normal deal is two pairs for $60, so I suppose I didn't save that much money :confused::confused:) while my friend bought a wool jacket and his girlfriend bought some sweatpants and earrings from Macy's. It was crazy packed! Especially at Best Buy, oh my god..[/quote]
    HA HA I would of got more than that! Oh well
    [quote name='"welker 420"']nothing?

black friday isnt a holiday[/quote]
    The fuck you talking?
    [quote name='"Ean"']My best friend/dealer and I were joking about black friday and how there was no way in our high states that we would have any success battling black friday crowds but just for the hell of it we went on a multi-blunt cruise.

Rolled past the strip mall(Gamestop and Walmart) and there were only a few people scattered outside. He checked his pocket and had like 500-750 in cash on him and was like "Fuck it lets buy some games then hit up some electronics at walmart"

He bought me Skyrim(was renting it), a recharge pack for my 2 360 controllers, and 4000 MS point card. Picked up a PS3 for himself, a ton of games I can't even remember, and a new 42" tv at Walmart.

Picked up a nice quarter of Master Kush for 20 too.[/quote]
    Thats Awesome man! Sweet
    [quote name='"eskimopaperboy"']new 32 inch tv a wii and Zelda[/quote]
    Sweet man enjoy
    [quote name='"Yourcatdead"']I got the GTA Steam bundle for $13 :p
    HA HA good deal
    Save 75% on Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack on Steam[/quote]
    Hella deal!
    [quote name='"sumisu"']

But I'm from England :confused:

Not many perks in England. Shit prices, shit weather.[/quote]l my bad
    [quote name='"Gear420"']Two 42's, a 60' and an xbox 360 250gb.[/quote]
    Sweet
    [quote name='"bluntyoungballa"']My gf got me a sweet black and gold Saiko for like half price.[/quote]
    Good deal what is that?
    [quote name='"aero18"']51 inch samsung plasma, gears of war 3, battlefield 3, xbox wireless adapter, and an xbox microphone headset.[/quote]

Game on for you lol

12. I bought a Nate Dizzle swiss tube, from the comfort of my home. Fuck fighting people to save a couple bucks.

13. [quote name='"daveracer"']I bought a Nate Dizzle swiss tube, from the comfort of my home. Fuck fighting people to save a couple bucks.[/quote]

You obviously don't have a huge family to buy for lucky you I didn't name what everyone I brought for got! We spent a grand not bad due to the amount of stuff we got

14. I have plenty of people to buy for. I'm just not going to waste my time standing in line. My time is worth a lot more than that. I'll buy all my gifts online, sent to my house, no stress involved.

15. [quote name='"daveracer"']I have plenty of people to buy for. I'm just not going to waste my time standing in line. My time is worth a lot more than that. I'll buy all my gifts online, sent to my house, no stress involved.[/quote]

Cool I'd rather get mad discounts though LOL

16. I actually got a new chillum from my lhs. they were having a black friday, 20% off everything. And 50% off all glass

17. I didnt get one thing whatsoever

18. My wife and i bought each other ipad2's as an early Christmas present. Everyone who knows has reacted in a negative, almost jealous fashion. Funny, cuz I'm always happy when other people come up.

19. I ordered a 750$ package from KarmaLoop. Im not exaggerating.