What did you get for black Friday?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ford, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I got a 51 inch Samsung TV And a new knife

2. Is that a day in America where you switch places with black people and steal there stuff?

Edit: na actually thats probably a little to far ,what is it though?

3. So far I've gotten some Levis (511). But today is really more for her than it is for me and I doubt I'll have the finger strength to type in everything we buy her. I'm thinking I might get a PS3

[quote name='"Dylanzs"']Is that a day in America where you switch places with black people and steal there stuff?[/quote]

No.

4. ITS 2 IN THE MORNING!

I hope to be getting an iPad though!

5. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']Is that a day in America where you switch places with black people and steal there stuff?

Edit: na actually thats probably a little to far ,what is it though?[/quote]

When time switches to twelve you get mad discounts on good stuff my town goes crazy as fuck like a thousand PPL packed in wall mart

6. [quote name='"stoneheir"']So far I've gotten some Levis (511). But today is really more for her than it is for me and I doubt I'll have the finger strength to type in everything we buy her. I'm thinking I might get a PS3

No.[/quote]

Shit I forgotten pants fuck

7. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']ITS 2 IN THE MORNING!

I hope to be getting an iPad though![/quote]

Nice man have fun with that

8. Wait what is this black Friday you speak of? In Australia its Black Saturday and its a day to remember everyone who died in bushfires. You can see how I am confused lol

9. [quote name='"Apu"']Wait what is this black Friday you speak of? In Australia its Black Saturday and its a day to remember everyone who died in bushfires. You can see how I am confused lol[/quote]

Lol no its much different here. It's the day after Thanksgiving where pretty much every store has ridiculous sales on regular priced items. Normally it starts at midnight but now some stores even start at 10:00 PM the Thursday before it. The sales are insane and so is the customer response. There's usually always some sort of story about people getting trampled or hurt at some Best Buy or Wal-Mart. Honestly its embarassing when I think about it. But that's what our country is all about

10. I got pussay . Jk lol I just thaught it would sound good

11. Tv, another Xbox and kinect and a bunch of presents.

12. I got a nice big bag for hauling all my shooting gear/ammo/cleaning supplies to and from the range. I also got a bunch of cleaning patches, brushes, jags, and some plastic boxes to hold it. Exciting huh? :)

13. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']I got pussay . Jk lol I just thaught it would sound good[/quote]
    HA HA
    [quote name='"SaNPaNWaB"']Tv, another Xbox and kinect and a bunch of presents.[/quote]
    Nice dude is the kinect fun?
    [quote name='"Fëanor"']I got a nice big bag for hauling all my shooting gear/ammo/cleaning supplies to and from the range. I also got a bunch of cleaning patches, brushes, jags, and some plastic boxes to hold it. Exciting huh? :)[/quote]

I wouldn't mind all that HA I need to clean all my guns but I can go in my backyard and shoot

14. I picked me up 2 $20 prostitutes :cool: they were 50% off

15. I wish England had black friday, I'd just do all of my christmas shopping ultra cheap. Oh well, time to wait for the January sales :(

16. shit i've lived in australia my whole life and i've never even heard of black saturday for the bushfires.. i'm going to hell

17. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']I picked me up 2 $20 prostitutes :cool: they were 50% off[/quote]
    Nice fir the cheap huh
    [quote name='"sumisu"']I wish England had black friday, I'd just do all of my christmas shopping ultra cheap. Oh well, time to wait for the January sales :([/quote]
    That sucks but I'm sure Aussie has its perks

18. [quote name='"Ford"']

When time switches to twelve you get mad discounts on good stuff my town goes crazy as fuck like a thousand PPL packed in wall mart[/quote]
    Oh ok thanks man wish I there was one here that would be awesome
    [quote name='"Apu"']Wait what is this black Friday you speak of? In Australia its Black Saturday and its a day to remember everyone who died in bushfires. You can see how I am confused lol[/quote]

Yes thought the same thing as I'm also from Australia .

19. 2$ waffle maker from Walmart that I used this morning baked...

20. Me, my friend and his girlfriend went to the mall when it opened t midnight (not every store, but the majority of them) and looked around. I ended up buying 2 pairs of pants from Pac Sun for $50 total, (buy one, get one free. But their normal deal is two pairs for $60, so I suppose I didn't save that much money :confused::confused:) while my friend bought a wool jacket and his girlfriend bought some sweatpants and earrings from Macy's. It was crazy packed! Especially at Best Buy, oh my god..