Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you first smoke with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by esraricen, May 4, 2011.

1. I used an acrylic bong I bought and got so fucking high like i thought i was on mars no joke

2. My first time was my buddies wooden one hitter... second was a badly rolled joint.... third was a glass one hitter... good times.

3. A blunt. It's the most bad ass way to smoke.

4. First thing I ever tried was a joint.

A girl who was living in my dorm/house at uni came into the living room on the day I moved in, saw I was watching my Clerks DVD and promptly pulled out a joint. It was the start of a beautiful relationship (with weed and the girl!) :)

5. I have a friend that did one of those of the side of the road

6. A blunt popped my cherry. And blew my mind.

sounds dirty ehh

7. some of my homies.

1st: a joint

later that day: spoon

8. Smoked a blunt in a coworker's car on the way to, and from a bar. Didn't get high that night. :/

However, second time, same coworker, myself and four of our friends hotboxed her car for 40 minutes before we saw Tron. The six of us passed around a blunt and a bowl at the same time. I non-stop laughed through the ENTIRE Tron movie. Like-- for absolutely no reason. It was fucking hilarious. Ah, I forgot about that. :)

9. Spoon, then ghetto ass tinfoil shits that we made back in freshman year... then glass and nice homemades

RIP- JIMMATHY

10. Well I've now come to realize that my absolut hatred for blunts is probably because that was the first thing i smoked, i HAAATED it, it was soo harsh, haven't smoked a blunt since then, but i was high as fuck, we were out on a golf course and i was straight trippin ballz havin an amazing time, from then, it went to about 15 different homemade bongs, to a glass bubbler, then a mini beaker bottom bong, then my easy vape :) still use it everyday, then a massive 2 6 arm tree perc 26" PURE bong, then my rasta Medicali bubbler (second favorite peice) and my number on favorite "peice" i just got, my MFLB<3

11. That's sweet how you're still using that spoon, I love nostalgia like that.

My first time was ironically a steamroller. I didn't get high though, and YES I did inhale. My second time I used a corncob pipe, and I met Mary :hippie:

12. Acryl bong, then tried a tobacco pipe (didn't work) and a corncob pipe (lit on fire before the weed).

13. A little metal bowl. The wind was blowing hard as fuck and me and my friend could barely get a light. It was cashed after 3 hits lol. Anyway it was under the bleachers of a school right next to a police station.

14. Plain old rolling papers!

15. A day-old Sprite can.

I miss that can. I use to keep it In Memory on my desk before I moved.

16. bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt.

17. Home made bong out those 30oz gatorade bottles, in between some trees like a couple of monkeys