What did you eat today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Norcali, May 7, 2012.

1. Water fasted for 24 hours and then ate some sweet potatoes, fruit salad, sauteed cabbage, and pork from the crock pot. Washed it down with some raw milk.

2. Lets see if I can remember..

#1 Oatmeal
    #2 PBJ sandwiches
    #3 Bananas
    #4 Four hammmmburgers
    #5 Cottage cheese
    #6 Baked salmon
    #7 Rice, chicken, broccoli, sushi
    #8 Cottage cheese

thats about it, but its quite a lot. Bulking baby :p

3. Fruit/protien smoothy (carrots, peanutbutter, protein mix, bananna, oatmeal, frozen berry mix, whole milk). Then some turkey meatballs and tomatoe sauce, zuchini squash chilled soup (fucking blazing hot today, had to cool down with food) a couple salads, and black beans with a fried egg over the top.

And a slice of homemade cherry burbon pie, fucking sue me, it was delicious.

4. fucking epic two-meal breakfast:

black eyed peas, salsa, mushrooms, and green pepper, mixed in a casserole dish. topped with corn chips, and baked. also, a mini bean burrito from my favourite quick mexican place.

still hungry an hour later, so i made pancakes out of gluten-free/oat flour, added chocolate chunks and berries, and served with chocolate pudding and sour red cherries.

dinner will be broccoli, eggplant, and asparagus with hot chili paste and pickled ginger, probably seitan (gluten flour 'wheat meat'), over soba noodles.

5. So many people eating healthy food here, that's good to see. If a stoner has any mortal enemies in the world it's def. Fast food and Junk food. That shit is so good but it kills you.

6. my munchies are always healthy-ish. i cook elaborate meals and eat a ton.
    i'm also kind of impressed how healthy most people here eat; clearly stoner stereotypes are bullshit. :smoke:

7. [​IMG]

Hopefully my pic will work this time :eek:

Acai puree, Bolthouse Mango Protein Plus, Evamor Alkaline Water, Greek Honey Yogurt, and a Banana

So far at least:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. 2 eggs with avo and sautéed peppers, onion, spinach, and mushrooms. Topped off with oregano, black pepper, basil, and hot sauce

9. #1 3 eggs sandwich
    #2 Milk + Oatmeal
    #3 Rice chicken random vegetables
    #4 More chicken :p
    #5 Cottage cheese

Not done yet its only 5:30

10. i just had a turkey omelette with cheese and onion on pumpernickel bagel and iced coffee and joint on the side... it was pretty fuckin good

11. Bacon egg and cheese on an english muffin and couple cups of coffee :)

12. Today I had some eggs n toast, skipped lunch, and had some chicken baked in a bbq + honey + soy sauce + sherry glaze with scalloped squash, salad, and a sweet potato.

13. 084D0412-6078-48E2-8FA8-4A4BB12551A2.jpeg 2A148842-9365-49FA-AB4D-19BA7B570A44.jpeg
    Crossed the border for lunch today

14. A and w and popsicles all i could ask for

15. banana, yogurt and oatmeal for breakfast. ham n cheese sandwich with lettuce for lunch, fat piece of ricotta stuffed lasagna for dinner. Plus beer :D

16. Coffee at seven, BBQ pulled pork sandwich at five, and anticipating a rich ice cream for my midnight snack.
    How'm I doing?

17. Almond Butter/ Grapefruit /cereal Bar / Blueberry, spirulina, chlorella, apple, almond milk smoothie