What did you do when sneaking out as a kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 25, 2012.

1. back in high school during the summer, a few neighborhood friends and i would set up a tent in the back yard. then we would smoke weed, drink, then walk around the neighborhood, go pool-hopping, call people up and have them visit us, etc. we'd get back to the tent around 3 or 4 am. ah to be young and naive

2. Man I feel you on this one. I got into the criminal side of life when I was younger too, but after a year or two I thought wow this is more stressful than I thought.. I don't need that fuck this!

Its taken me close to 3 years to distance myself from all that. I'm still trying to, its way easier to get into it than it is to get out. The quick cash is tempting but its so not worth it man.

3. Tping, smokin bud

4. I never snuck out as a kid. My dad would have whooped my ass lol.

5. I've snuck out now and then, got caught once when I was sixteen because I didn't wait until they were both asleep or definitely not coming into my room before leaving, they just came in and then called me asking where I was. Not a ton of trouble because I came right home (walked).

I'm 18 now, they let me out pretty much whenever I want minus on school nights. I get to use their car if I'm back by one, but I'm whatever on weekends as long as I tell them what time I'll be home and come up with a decent excuse for what I'm doing, sometimes the truth flies as well.

I'll sneak off every now and then still on weeknights, but usually just for some bud-smokin post 11 o'clock. Can't wait to get out of here.

6. I may go on for a while here. Me and my friends used to do crazy shit sneaking out. We would run around our community ( Nicest in our town, to give you some scenery and emphasis on how people don't expect/enjoy being fucked with).

Anyways, we would light of giant fireworks that would light up the whole sky and make it look like day light and run back. Must have woke up so many people, pretty funny.

One time we had a slingshot and launched eggs at people's garage doors. Vandalism to some extent, but that shit was LOUD and hilarious at the time.

One of the more common schemes we would partake in is ringing people's doorbells obnoxiously and making loud noises by jumping on their porch or hitting their siding. Anyways, we sparked tons of angry reactions from people. Some of the most memorable was when me and about 6-7 other kids all rang this guys door, and we are all hiding in his neighbor's lawn behind some trees. The guy gets out of his house and starts yelling how he is going to catch us and call the cops. I'm separated with this other kid at another tree and then I hear my friend yell "PUSSY!". This is pretty much our queue to run and the guy just watched a bunch of dudes scramble from everywhere lol.

This one house we constantly rang. He was this asian man and he would get pretty pissed, so we continued to pressure him on and ring his house every weekend. One time he ended up being prepared and chasing up through thick brush and everyone was hauling ass to get away from this guy and we all had terrible scratches.

Another time we rang a bunch of houses and we were just going all out. We threw bologna at people's doors and it would just stick. One time we ended up seeing a cop car(maybe?) and we all hid behind this one house. We see flashlights coming towards our direction so we all split. We are running through people's backyards on a saturday night, plenty of people are just watching us as we haul ass through their muddy ass yards with cops following slowly behind. We got away, in fact we never got in any trouble for these nights because we were speedy mother fuckers. The bigger/slower kids knew they wouldn't be able to keep up so they got to sit back and watch us haul ass with a huge head start back home.

Ah, the times before weed usage. To be a juvenile again.. would look pretty fucking stupid seeing a bunch of grown men running around someone's neighborhood giggling like school girls.

7. Used to steal chromies a lot cause we thought it was cool. I never got caught but my friend did. That was a pretty messed up night.

8. I never really snuck out haha, My mom would let me roam the neighborhood at night as long as I didn't leave it :rolleyes: haha.

Though we had a group of about 4 or 5 neighborhood kids and we were quite the troublemakers to say the least.

9. #69 Carnie, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    I remember the first time I snuck out at night. I popped the screen to my bedroom window, hopped out the window and onto the camper, and down to the driveway.

I was going to meet a friend at the park. I was walking down the street with my heart pounding in my ears. I turned around and saw a purple mini van drive up the street. I thought it was my mom's van and she was coming to look for me. I dove behind a giant pine tree.

I never did anything cool when I snuck out. Sometimes I would ask my friend to drive me to McDonald's.

Edit: Wait I remember something.

One night, my whole HS soccer team and I went out and destroyed our coach's yard (She's a huge cunt so she deserved it). We all piled into this van and drove across town to her house. I am not sure how she found out it was us, but we had to do a lot of suicide sprints.

10. Snuck out and blazed by the pool and swam and had some adventure time

11. Went into the woods and got high.

12. [quote name='"HelpMeOutHo"']i would walk around my neighborhoood looking for houses with animals that roamed outside. i would run up on the animal and pick it up if it was a cat or small dog and gut it from its underside or sort of outmaneuver the bigger animals so i could take them from the side and gut them. i'd dump all the organs on the front stoop, paint "we r coming" with the animals' blood on the front of their house. once i was done with that i'd take the carcasses back home, taxidermize the corpses and bring the animal back to their front lawn 6 months later with while video taping the homeowners encountering their lost pets. good times.[/quote]

My dog would fucking eat your ass

13. I never did it too many times, stopped after sophomore year, but I'd normally just smoke weed, one time I snuck out with my friend on this Tuesday night and we tag teamed this girl-not proud of that (but I set it up, I basically pimped out this girl, so like, I'm a fucking pimp) hahaha, yea I'd pretty much smoke weed or get a bj occasionally. :cool:

14. It was always really easy for me to sneak out. I had a door in my room that led to the garage and a door from there to outside. And occasionally I'd put a tent outside so if my parents did, for some reason, wake up and go in my room at inordinate hours they would think I was in the tent. I'd usually just go chill with friends and smoke and drink. We would drive around town and wreak havoc, do stupid shit like steal street signs and kick down trees along the road to fuck with traffic. I once found myself hours away from home, drunk, and hunting for mushrooms. I didn't get back home until after my parents woke up the next morning; surprisingly I got in the house without them noticing :cool: