What did you do when sneaking out as a kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I used to sneak out to have sex with my friends mom, almost every night.

2. I would go to my friends house who was my neighbor and just post up on his porch drinking smoking and harassing outsiders who came through our block lol only if they looked like enemies tho

3. I used to go sneak out and go blaze and roam the streets with friends untill 4 in the morning.

4. i would sneak out of my window and either rendezvous with my friends and goon around the area on our bikes, or go to walmart and steal shit like we were a team of thieves lol. my moms man friend would catch us and be like you guys are wild, he never gave a fuck, and would tell my mom we had just been chillin. looking back, im pretty sure he got stoned alot. ahh youth.

5. Shweeeeeet.

Teach me how to score a milf!!! Make a thread..

"How to score a MILF from a lesbian" :D

6. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

Man I don't know what the parties you go to are like but the parties I go to get jumpin at 1 am. :p[/quote]

Yeah most of the ones I go to now are definitely still going hard past 1AM. But this thread refers to as a kid. So I don't feel like even high school sophomores are gonna be having parties going super late. As a senior, a lot of parties now go late as fuck, like 4AM, but back when people are like 15, I don't believe that happened

7. Was she hot :ey:?? lol.

8. We'd just walk around and do stupid shit, meet up with girls, etc.

9. Smoked pot..

10. Paintballed cars on the freeway and teepeed houses. And fucked whatever girl I was dating at the time.

11. Did many unmentionables

12. Smoked weed, smoked cigarettes, drank, got into fights, went to movies, walked around the town with friends looking for trouble, the usual. I was a terrible teenager.

13. walked around the neighborhood, broke into cars, got drunk, threw stuff at passing traffic, paintballing, stole a friends moms car..often, played video games chill at other friends windows

14. i would walk around my neighborhoood looking for houses with animals that roamed outside. i would run up on the animal and pick it up if it was a cat or small dog and gut it from its underside or sort of outmaneuver the bigger animals so i could take them from the side and gut them. i'd dump all the organs on the front stoop, paint "we r coming" with the animals' blood on the front of their house. once i was done with that i'd take the carcasses back home, taxidermize the corpses and bring the animal back to their front lawn 6 months later with while video taping the homeowners encountering their lost pets. good times.

15. had sex with girls and painted graffiti, in whatever order.

16. [quote name='"HelpMeOutHo"']i would walk around my neighborhoood looking for houses with animals that roamed outside. i would run up on the animal and pick it up if it was a cat or small dog and gut it from its underside or sort of outmaneuver the bigger animals so i could take them from the side and gut them. i'd dump all the organs on the front stoop, paint "we r coming" with the animals' blood on the front of their house. once i was done with that i'd take the carcasses back home, taxidermize the corpses and bring the animal back to their front lawn 6 months later with while video taping the homeowners encountering their lost pets. good times.[/quote]

Sorry i even asked. Ha no offense but i feel like your reply should be moved to pandoras box cuz thats fucked up. U kinda beleive you

17. That.. is fucking twisted.

Didn't know they had computers and internet in mental institutions.

18. me neither. its not that i never participated in some late-night antics, it's just that i was always careful and smart about what i did. i never once got in any kind of trouble so my parents never really had a problem with me staying out late.

19. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']

Yeah most of the ones I go to now are definitely still going hard past 1AM. But this thread refers to as a kid. So I don't feel like even high school sophomores are gonna be having parties going super late. As a senior, a lot of parties now go late as fuck, like 4AM, but back when people are like 15, I don't believe that happened[/quote]

Have you ever seen project X