What did you do today?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by art1stic, Oct 17, 2011.

1. I recently got a nintendo wii. So i was messing with that.

stayed in bed until about 2 pm. Mom came home with some hawaiian BBQ(awesome sawse!:smoke:)

watched some sunday football.

went to 24 hour fitness for about 2 hours. worked on chest biceps and deltoids. hit up the sauna.

now i'm about to fire up some ganj and play some wii/360. before the vikings and bears game.

how about you guys?

2. [quote name='"art1stic"']I recently got a nintendo wii. So i was messing with that.

stayed in bed until about 2 pm. Mom came home with some hawaiian BBQ(awesome sawse!:smoke:)

watched some sunday football.

went to 24 hour fitness for about 2 hours. worked on chest biceps and deltoids. hit up the sauna.

now i'm about to fire up some ganj and play some wii/360. before the vikings and bears game.

how about you guys?[/quote]

Hmm. Woke up at 8, waited for my girlfriend to wake up. Had a wake and bake sesh then watched tv for a while. Smoked again at like 1230 then went out to lunch and grubbed hard. Came home and napped for a bit and now my girlfriend is at work. When she gets out we'll smoke, watch tv then sleep.

3. There's an official my day thread for you to post in when this one dies.

I woke up at 5am for work, decided I needed to hit the emergency room instead. Found out I basically got food poisoning from taco Bell, so now I'm out of work till Wednesday.

Get to meet the freshest addition to the family tonight, suuuuuper excited for that

4. congrats man!

new brother or sister or other.?

5. [quote name='"art1stic"']

congrats man!

new brother or sister or other.?[/quote]

Lol little sister, in law really, but blood doesn't make family.

6. I got blazed and went to work. Probably just have an early night tonight.

7. smoked weed and masturbated.

8. took a test @ 9:30... baked outside the library... now in the library. one more class and one more joint then off to work.

9. picking Cal poppies in the morning for some tea. Now time to clean up my room,yes im a clean person that smokes mostly sativa that explains why i dont couchlock that often. :D

10. Woke up at 11. Went to the library and studied/goofed off until 5. Came home...making pizza and sipping. About to go out again for some supplies..then probably smoke sess..then maybe to a bar, or maybe call a couple girls see if i can come over..then sleep. Then ill do it all over again. Lol

11. Got outta school at 930. Clam baked my car on my way home and then watched the last 3 episodes of season 1 walking dead and the first 2 from season 2. Taking smoke breaks after every two episodes of course

12. I woke up at 6am, made a bowl of peach oatmeal for breakfast. Then I opened my window to have a pall mall red, and saw three rabbits nibbling the ground, reached for my crossman phantom .177 and got 'em. :smoke: Finished my cig break, dressed the rabbits. Smoked a bowl, and got on here. At 1:30 I got a killer case of the munchies and decided I'd make some braised rabbit with green beans and mashed russet potatoes...which was amazing:p Now i'm about to go over to my friends house and party my ass off for Halloween. :hello:Happy Halloween everyone! :smoke:

13. [quote name='"bonginnn"']Taking smoke breaks after every two episodes of course[/quote]

Can't multi task I assume?

14. Woke up at 4am, partaked 420am in the shower, proceeded to put up about 2300ft of fencing, cleaned up in the barn, sharpened a couple of my hunting knives, had some cookies and cream ice cream for lunch, just partaked 420pm in the hammock and getting ready for a shower then off to pool league.

15. woke up at 945.
    had class from 10 till 11:30
    Hit the gym hard and got some new PR's!
    Class at 2:30 - got an midterm exam mark - 86%!
    4-8ish in my room studying calc and about to head to a study sesh for economics.
    after im done studying econ around 11, ill vape a trench or two in my room and watch a couple episodes of sons of anarchy before crashing.