Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what did YOU do this weekend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MusicUpInYa, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Personally I just chilled, listened to music, played xbox, oh and I smoked a mother fucking cross joint!

2. Not much, hung out.

Attached Files:

3. worked so I can make some bank and hopefully have enough money left after paying the bills to buy some bud

Been on a 7 day t break to do I have no money =(

4. Hung out with a few friends, smoked, watched movies, chilled, basically all i do lately lol since this whole semester is a break for me. :D

5. [quote name='"CSterbz"']Not much, hung out.[/quote]

Is your avatar hot as fuck? Does a pothead hotbox?

6. Tryed to get a muthafuckin scholaship

7. smoke weed and watch the matrix. pretty uneventful to other people haha

8. Longboarded, and got a new bowl!

9. Celebrated my friends 18th birthday on friday. Played some NBA 2k12 with like 8 kids, and we were jumping off his roof into his pool and shit. Saturday i went cliff divimg with two of my buds and three girls. Then i blazed a few snaps with my friend and went to L&L hawaian bbq. Studied after that and then picked my sis up from a party. Today im studyimg some more for Gov AP

10. Went to some club with only like a tenner but 2gs. So went in and got 2 pints but it was shit so went outside and rolled a fat blunt and smoked it round the back and then it was all good :smoke:

11. I FINALLY picked up some bud...smoked a bowl with the hook up and girl, got pretty blown off a bowl sine I haven't smoked for nearly a month! ended up going to a festival and tried deep fried cookie dough! :p had a sweet joint on the way home and ended it with a blunt to wash the night away :)

12. Got stoned before work, went to work, got stoned after work. Rinse and repeat.

13. Saturday morning, went to work, then at around 2pm i headed home. Once I arrived home I took a shower, smoked a bowl loaded up my bong and headed out to my friends house. I showed up around 4:17pm and we smoked some bomb ass cheese he had and went to the mall. We wen in and immediately headed for a shake at Orange Julius, I had a Pina Colada flavor and he had a strawberry banana smoothie. As we walked away from the food court we saw Spencer's and went in. we bought a poster that said beware of zombies and it looked like a beware of dog sign because we thought it would be a good idea to go out into the desert and hang it up to scare people, which now sounds kind of dumb. So we get in the car, and smoke another bowl and head over to a smoke-shop, i bought him a dugout one hitter for his birthday for 30 bucks, way over priced i know, but we were already there, and i started looking at stash jars cuz I've always wanted one and i was baked and i had just gotten paid. SO i bought one for 10 bucks. After this we went to pickup our 2 friends. We pick them up go back to one of their houses and we vaped about a gram and got faded as fuck. Then i bought a quarter for 100 bucks of some DANK ASS SHIT oh my god! and i filled my stash jar. It was the perfect amount and it looked beautiful. we then went into the desert and we had an amazing view of the strip and we took out my bong and BLAZED and got so fucking high. we were on the moon. we then started driving and smoked some more and ended up at a Little Caesar's and we all chipped in and bought 2 pizzas. We noticed the doughnut shop next door and then bought donuts. after we sat there and ate and had a cig we started driving. everyone got dropped off, and i went home with a quarter ounce of fire in my jar and smoked a fat bowl and slowly dozed off into a blissful sleep<3 that was my weekend.

14. also it was fucking cold but it was nice.

15. I didn't do shit but eat and sleep, also watched that new iCarly or Victorious I'm bored so I gotta deal with it.

16. Friday, Hung out with a couple of friends while they smoked, and drank a beer. And Saturday had a party with good friends and got drunk. Sucks not being able to smoke. Have a possible pre-employment drug test tomorrow, so I can't smoke. Haven't been able to for 9 days. But just passed a home test, so I'm confident