Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you do the first time you got high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjmama25, Jul 2, 2011.

1. My first time getting high was on my 16 birthday. I was sick and my friends talked me into smoking - said I would feel better. After the first hit I threw up and told them it didn't get me high, then about a minute later I could barely walk I was so fucked up. I sat on the couch and zoned out all night, but it was one of the best times of my life. I thought the couch grew, and I could have sworn I saw little people running around in a picture on the wall that was nothing but a tree in the snow. It was a very trippy high. It's what I always wanted shrooms and acid to feel like, but I never like those things. I just LOVED the first time I smoked pot. What was your first time like?

PS - after initially throwing up, I felt way better the rest of the night and into the next day even. I've been smoking ever since and now have a medical marijuana card for my condition.

2. Trip balls.

3. 16 at the time, couple of close friends talked me into it. Not that i was against it, i'm very open minded.

Odd really, i remember hanging out with stoners alot before then and joke around with em about weed.

4. for my first time I vaped and it was like a handheld vape so me and 4 other ppl just passed it around taking big, weird vape rips. Everyone was a stranger too because I was visiting the school that I go to now to see if I actually wanted to go there. But anyways, i took an excessive amount of lung-busting vape rips (I remembered like around 15) and didn't feel anything for like 10 minutes. I was like "wtf its not working" and all of a sudden like i felt my neck move my head and everything went slow, like a hit-by-a-train slow motion. Then I had uncontrollable, amazing laughter, then some paranoia because my host was saying how the RA was walkin down the hall when we were gonna get some food and I had no idea what that meant and obviously I didn't mask my high very well as it was my first time. I guess I was actually more nervous then paranoid. We walked a far ass way to the place to get food but it was just closing as we got there so we walked back. I remember for the longest time I thought that that walk at like 2AM was in my dreams but it actually happened. The way I remember it is super dream like. The I promptly passed and had glorious sleep just like I do now lol. Pretty funny, now sometimes I toke/hang out with the guy who hosted me before I was a college student. I've only reached that level of highness one or two times after, and it never feels quite the same. I also don't vape though, but I think I felt so crazy because it was my first time.

5. not to mention I visited on 4/19 and stayed overnight till 4/20 (what a great coincidence), my host and his friends definitely tried to get me very high for my first time, Im glad they did. It was awesome and I remember it very fondly as well.

6. The first time and second were the best for me, I've never gotten that high since.I had to do it out a homemade bong, just the one where you burn a hole and put tin foil with holes, I was choking up on every hit, and my friends told me I was gone since hit 5 or something around that.I swear I felt the little corners of my mouth reached my eyes that day xD Well after that, I crossed the street from where we were smoking and I tripped out, then we went to Taco bell I was talking loudly most of the time and I was starving when I saw all these people with food.Then when I was sobering up I walked home, told myself to chill out and layed in bed, best sleep of my whole entire life.

7. I met some really cool hippies one semester at college. Hung out with them a few times and then they invited me to smoke with them. Thought why not, so I smoked a bit but didn't get high. Then the next wednesday was 4/20 so I smoked with them again not knowing anything about my non existent tolerance. I had a piece of medicated blueberry muffin cake and smoked 2 bowls with them. I was couch locked passing in and out of consciousness for 8 hours lol. My friend asked me how I felt and I just turned to her and went "wooooo!" :smoke:

8. Smoked a straight eighth with 3 friends.

Coughed my lungs out, had to have my buddies hold the lighter for me and kept forgetting to take the carb out to clear it, usually just passed up the clear.

Didn't think I was high, stood up to look around, walked to the end of the road and it felt like I was running towards a never ending street. Went back to buddies house, sat in his living room, ate a shitload of pretzels and drank glasses of water, declared to him that his living room was my "court" and I was the king.

9. Lay on a couch for three hours straight

10. I was around 15 or 14 and I had my friend over who was my main dealer after this and he brought over what I guess are mids but I had no idea how to tell so we smoked out of his glass bowl and I had like 16 hits didn't really feel much which makes me think mids but we watched a movie on my wall projector and could have sworn the screen was moving like waves then I passed out on the floor after eating two bags of BBQ fritos had baseball practice the next day and felt like a bag of shit Somewhat disappointing but now he sells me only the best

11. When I was 14 I sat in the passenger seat for two hours on the freeway after my big brother smoked a blunt with me then we got home and played halo for awhile.

12. first time i got high i was 17. i went over to my friends house and we probably smoked a gram each (which is alot for someone with no tolerance) high as a kite. i have a bit of a problem remembering it but we did blaze twice. halfway through someone was playing a rpg video game and when you change the volume for the voice command it says "the kingdom is doomed". i feel like my friend changed the volume 100 times just to hear the voice say "the kingdom is doomed" priceless :)

13. Played on a school playground XD had some awesome shit there, went back a couple weeks ago still just as fun XD

14. 14... took two or three hits from a joint with my brother and his wife (i think she was only his girlfriend back then) then chilled in his trippy dark living room watching some NHL :smoke:

15. You know, I was having a shitty day but these stories made me smile. Sounds like everyone had some pretty good first times. I miss that trippy first time high. Even after stopping smoking when I had kids, when I took the first hit again, it wasn't the same. Nothing like the first time.

16. I was 16 and I smoked out of a pop can behind school one morning. I got so fucked up I didn't even think it was real at first. Then I walked back to the school and freaked out about getting caught while intermittently geeking out. This was on a Friday and I proceeded to get baked all day with my friends that entire weekend. One of the best weekends of my life and it laid the foundation for my current love of cannabis(just turned 21 last week).

17. #17 sirspacepilot, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    My first time getting high was also the first time I smoked. I went in determined to get as high as possible and my friends were cool enough to spare some extra bud since I'd never toked before.

Anyway, it was about 10PM and myself and two friends went down to this park and split a blunt between the three of us. I took about 5 hits and didn't really feel much but remember coughing a lot. After that we went back to one of their dorm rooms and hotboxed the bathroom using my buddy's pipe. That did it.

I spent the next hour and a half sitting in a chair just staring straight ahead and tripping balls. I was wayyyy in my head... occasionally I'd shift position or say something that made absolutely no fucking sense at all. All I remember is thinking a hell of a lot about string theory- still a favorite topic. I actually still felt out of it the next morning.

I've been realllllly stoned since then, but honestly I don't think I'll ever be that high again.

18. I immediately became obsessed with zelda. I was listening to SoAD - Zelda song or whatever while playing zelda on my gameboy

19. Sophmore year in HS. Ditched school at lunch to smoke some bowls and went right back in. There was a play going on, so we had extended lunch and there was guys walking around in clown dresses and shit. Best day ever, and I kept thinking people knew I was high...

20. LOL it took me months to ease into being high in public without the paranoia. What's hilarious is that I'm pretty sure in any given space there are probably at least 2 or 3 other people that are stoned too.