Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Did You Do/get This 420?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CloudsOfTHC, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #1 CloudsOfTHC, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    I got a 1.5gram of some Maui Waui, 2.5grams of Super Blue Dream, & 7.0grams of Jack.Frost and 1 gram of some moonshine hash with two goody bags (grinders, pipes, screens, and a few little things).

2. Well i got an eighth of Skywalker OG and smoked on that with my friend, along with his eighth of Norhtern Lights.

I smoked all day pretty much but was with the family for a little because of easter.

3. nice, i actually haven't tried Skywalker OG nor Northern lights do you recommend them?

4. I highly recommend skywalker because it's consistent and always a great indica high.

Northern Lights was alright but definitely not a favorite.

5. I got high

6. are you me?

7. I don't really get Indica mostly Sativa since Indica gives me a couch lock

8. I never get good sativas sadly.... I've only had one good sativa called Sex OG... Do you recommend any good ones?

9. Strawberry cough, always.

10. Maui Waui and Blue Dream and Mango Kush and Grapefruit OG put in work for me since I use those tofeel energized and not tired after a long day or tiring day.

11. you are me and we are all together

12. I got a new ti nail and took the fattest dab I've ever took off it. One of the worst pains ever.

13. Had 15 gs of bubba left over smoke 10 gs in a bowl throughout the day, put 5 in 2 ls that night overall success

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 Winegums, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Put 2.5 grams of pure kief into one batch of brownies. Needless to say... They were/are potent as hell.

15. Ounce of mids and a box of blunts

Southern style!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

16. i bought these b wilson bowls
    IMAG0681.jpg
    the new bowls getting acquainted with their new family
    IMAG0718.jpg
    and i burned it down here
    IMAG0726.jpg