What did you do for st.pattys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigbudstev, Mar 19, 2012.

1. This was my night

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F56Qc4N6s0&sns=em[/ame]

2. Woah, someone else from this forum was there too...woah.

I...sat on my ass.

3. I just chilled in an old park with my freinds. We got in this really old building, thats pretty small. Like 10 ft by 10ft.

we drank some apple pie alcohol stuff lol, destroyed our surroundings. Then we rode around on our longboards and finally found some herb and we smoked 2 joints of some really dank stuff. it was a good day for sure, specially with the sun.

4. Had my childhood home burned to the ground by firefighters. :)
    It is, however, immortalized in the movie Hick, coming out May 11th.

5. got drunk by 11am

passed out at 4pm

woke up at 5 and went to jam with my old band

10pm we go smoke and to get food then passout

6. IDk why assholes go and smash people cars and do stupid shit like that.. Really how would it make you feel...

7. Had a few kegs at my buddy's place, and had people over during the course of the day. started drinking at 2, just mad beer throughout the day. Smoked two blunts and was barely standing by the end of the night.:smoke:

8. Smoked!

I'm either getting , smoking or wearing green.

9. When was it? If it was yesterday, I got drunk

10. I worked all night, got home, cracked open one beer and went to bed.

I like to savor the flavor of alcohol but not much more.

11. I chilled with 3 friends at one of their places. Smoked alot of weed! We all went outside and jumped in the hot tub with some nicely rolled joints :) that was awesome

12. Drove 8 hours from my house to college. Then got fucking trashed off my ass with my roommates and friends. Won 7 straight beer pong games.

13. Drank Jameson, rum, had a couple beers. Smoked too many cigarettes, listened to too much loud music and went fucking crazy dancing and headbanging and shit :smoke: good stuff man

14. Concert peace in mind tour

15. Pregamed at a buddies house with some budlight platinum. Shit is bomb as fuck. Then hit up a party and killed a bunch more beers and had a little jack daniels and some capt morgan. Then ended up dropping off some girls, and then hitting up a random college party. Our driver ditched us to go talk to his girl, so we had to walk like a mile in the rain back to del taco next to my house to meet up with some people. After that, went to my house and kicked it in my backhouse with like 7 other people. Took 3 more shots, and then passed out.

All in all.... let's just say the sunlight was my enemy this morning -_-

16. Beyond Wonderland
    Twas dope

17. #17 Canada x 420, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    im in college and my pattys day was a big party

woke up at 830ish and started slamming jagerbombs at 9am.
    Hit the streets around 10 and went to smallish house parties, but they kept growing until by around 12 there was a full street party.
    There were cops everywhere but they didnt' do anything to break it up, just talking to people who are being complete dicks.
    anyway so the party was unreal, i have pics on my phone of the crowded streets, so many people just jamming.
    party kept on going all day, picked up a girl, went out for dinner before crushing more drinks and going out for the night.
    later that night i got caught in residence while rolling a j with a couple buddies. My bud smelled too strong and the RA's called the cops. got busted and theres a chance i will be evicted which would blow.

all in all good day because lifes all about experiences and i think i can get away with getting busted.

18. Drank everclear on an empty stomach and puked in my room/bathroom.

19. video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FewQJnHR-2A&feature=related]St. Patrick's Day Waterloo 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3fw__btYxM[/ame]

20. Nothing, like always.