What Did You Do For New Years?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sw33tdwill, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I was in Downtown Orlando for New Years, Enjoyed the festivities and went to a Bar, Yeah I could of did much better but I was high so I enjoyed it. I also got to witness a serious of fights from drunk people which were hilarious here is one of the fights.

New Years Fight Downtown Orlando - YouTube

Anyway what did you guys do? :smoke:

2. Just bought a load of weed, and stayed in with my buddy getting blazed, sparked a fat kingskin L plate at 12oclock.

3. I didn't do anything on New Years as me and my best friend had to work and didn't really have time to do much. So on the 2nd we got together at his place after work and decided to have a small celebration then. I hadn't had a drop of alcohol for a whole year so I bought a pint of whiskey and we took some shots and watched a few movies. My partying seems pretty pathetic now at the age of thirty than it did back in the day..lol. It was still a good time though.

4. Perfect way to bring in the New Year

5. [quote name='"Sw33tdwill"']

Perfect way to bring in the New Year[/quote]

You know it. :smoke:

6. Sat at home, threw down some reebs, smoked some buddah, and stroked my ween...................overall was a very self-fulfilling new year.

7. Lol Nobody got any crazy stories?

8. Went to a rave and a party and took a ton of unmentionables.

Long story short: One of my friends died and I might be the reason why...:(

:p

9. Road tripped from Oregon to together as one in LA! For those who don't know Tao is a rave with like 30k people. The talent was great and after 6 hits of an unmentionable it ended up being one of the best nights of my life... and needless to say the best new Years ever.

10. Got a 20 pack of mgd bottles and had a few with my buddy. My new years resolution was to have more fun. ha

11. Worked til 10, bought some bud from a guy i work with at his house, blazed then i played drums while he played bass, then Went to my buddy's. Got there as the cops were leaving :D smoked a blunt, then rolled some more dank and smoked it too.

12. Smoked weed at my homie's house throughtout the night and watched Bad Teacher.

13. Went to a friends house get higher than I've been in a long time only thing I wish is that we had booze and more chicks there was 3 and 2 aren't single

14. Harvested my weed in the morning. Cleaned the apartment with my gf, rented some movies, bought an O, rolled a fat blunt for 12am, and made a nice home cooked dinner before. The gf and I made a bunch of drinks, and passed the bong all night long. The new year blunt fucked us up...she ended up giving me head and passing out by 1230...it was a pretty chill way to start 2012.:smoke:

15. Went too a party, got way too drunk, all of a sudden I wake up and its morning

16. And I had a bunch of m80s

17. Got ripped at my buddy's. Pass'n and pass'n that shit!

18. Drank some champaign and sniffed mad coke.

19. No other drug talk

20. New Years Head ...The Best !