What did you do during the blackout?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eight Sizzler, Sep 9, 2011.

1. So those in SoCal and Nevada, what did you all do to pass the time on this huge blackout? Besides smoking of course.

2. Sat and watched Tv about it

3. Watched tv

4. Smoked pawt and whacked

5. I live in Oregon, so I enjoyed the lessened load on GC's servers. :devious:

6. was this the blackout that shutdown LAX? My sister got stuck there on her way to San Antonio haha

7. I BBQ'd and made all my neighbors jealous. No one here was open to sell food last night. As soon as the BBQ smell filled the air, my neighbors were flocking over like zombies! I forgot I left the light switches on and had a rude awakening when the power was turned at 3am lol.

8. played minecraft and watched tv.... in socal :eek:

9. ?? When the fuck was there a blackout??
    I live in socal and I dont remeber such a thing

10. [quote name='"jdm_420"']?? When the fuck was there a blackout??
    I live in socal and I dont remeber such a thing[/quote]

yesterday, nevada socal and parts of mexico

11. Shot and defended my home from the thousands trying to steal because we were the only house the a generator, really though it was a trip we had a couple people come by and ask to use things and how we had power 2 of them were angry and demanded "we sahre with the community" I think they were drunk but yea it was boring as fuck !

12. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']Shot and defended my home from the thousands trying to steal because we were the only house the a generator, really though it was a trip we had a couple people come by and ask to use things and how we had power 2 of them were angry and demanded "we sahre with the community" I think they were drunk but yea it was boring as fuck ![/quote]

Haha demanded ? Wow yea they must of have been drunk.

My area went to sleep so early since there was nothing to do

13. My fiancees dad works for the news, apparently some guy in new mexico flipped the wrong switch and cut the power to five states off

14. [quote name='"flapflip"']My fiancees dad works for the news, apparently some guy in new mexico flipped the wrong switch and cut the power to five states off[/quote]

Yea or some cord I heard as well. Everyone was tripping out thinking it was a terrorist attack since its close to 911.
    Some guy was standing with a foil helmet with antennas and a sign that said the end is happening asking people to come and join him.

15. [quote name='"Eight Sizzler"']

Yea or some cord I heard as well. Everyone was tripping out thinking it was a terrorist attack since its close to 911.
    Some guy was standing with a foil helmet with antennas and a sign that said the end is happening asking people to come and join him.[/quote]

:cool:

Attached Files:

16. Ya? No blackouts over here in mead

17. That guys never gonna live this down

18. I don't know about you, but I was playing video games.

19. I am glad I have a generator but I am from the EC.