What did you bake/cook?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by BlazedCannabis, Jan 21, 2014.

1. @[member="BlazedCannabis"] can really cook. I want her to make me something :D

Sent from the Pearly Gate.

2. [quote name="Blissful Dusk" post="19418533" timestamp="1390868768"]Damn those look great :9Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] haha. I remember sayin you like donuts!Post away blissful!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies. All from scratch, gotta love it!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

Nice, I really want that kind of waffle iron!!

Today I was gonna have fish patties with potatoes, broccoli and a bunch of other veggies, but been eating that way too often so decided to make it into a gratin instead. It was loovly :D

[​IMG]

Niiice! I love making choc chip cookies, but never made them with peanut butter. Gonna have to try that one of these days.

6. [quote name="RiseAbove7" post="19424706" timestamp="1390951362"]Nice, I really want that kind of waffle iron!!Today I was gonna have fish patties with potatoes, broccoli and a bunch of other veggies, but been eating that way too often so decided to make it into a gratin instead. It was loovly :D[​IMG][/quote] that looks AMAZINGSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #47 RiseAbove7, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    [​IMG]

I made homemade healthy chocolate spread from avocado, coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, a little cinnamon and a dash of chilli. Refrigerated for 15 mins and put on warm spelt rolls. Mmmm. I think it could work as frosting too.

Next time, I might try to put nuts in it.

8. I made a Sam Adams bbq chicken with potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="BlazedCannabis" post="19461050" timestamp="1391479030"]I made a Sam Adams bbq chicken with potatoes, cauliflower and broccoliSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I want pictures!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

10. #50 BlazedCannabis, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    I forgot to take pics. :/ Have some home made peach jam!

Come on people.. Anyone have any hone made goods??

Attached Files:

11. Making Manicotti shells tonight. I'll post. So no cookers out there huh?

12. Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Really guys? Post things! You can't all not cook or bake home made things.

14. #54 BlazedCannabis, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    All organic

Attached Files:

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392337148.472170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. wild rice.

Attached Files:

17. Chicken!!!

Attached Files:

18. I made my secret recipe brownies tonight.
    2 packets ghiradelli brownie mix, 2/3 cup water, 2/3 cup veggie oil, 2 eggs.
    Bomb diggity.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

19. #59 BlazedCannabis, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    My phone sucks... But here's some chicken

Attached Files:

20. #60 240sxLover, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    I just cooked me an egg sammich, shit was delish lol. I never knew organic eggs were so much better than... whatever the hell I was eating before.