What did you bake/cook?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by BlazedCannabis, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Let's post what we bake and cook! Let's see what chefs we have in the city. Maybe even get ideas from other GC members.Post away!Home made donuts! Home made frosting! Maple, coconut, chocolate, sprinkles, glazed.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. I'd go nuts for those donuts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baked apple bowl. Caramelized apples. Cinnamon, brown sugar, butter and some other good stuff ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  4. All of that looks amazing.. I cant look at this thread its just making me hungry lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name="GRyda" post="19377948" timestamp="1390276025"]All of that looks amazing.. I cant look at this thread its just making me hungry lol.[/quote] if people posted some I would post more! Lolz. Thank you GRSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name="BlazedCannabis" post="19377957" timestamp="1390276133"]if people posted some I would post more! Lolz. Thank you GRSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]No problem! If you keep posting they'll flock in im sure lol. I love apple pie.. Never seen baked apple bowls but they look amazing. I may try and make some myself soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 BlazedCannabis, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    [quote name="GRyda" post="19378022" timestamp="1390276642"]No problem! If you keep posting they'll flock in im sure lol. I love apple pie.. Never seen baked apple bowls but they look amazing. I may try and make some myself soon.[/quote] that makes me so happy!! And I made them up myself. I was like, hmm... I bet this would look and taste goodand went with it. If anyone wants recipes I will give them. I will always leave one or two ingredients out. But I will tell you how to make it! I love to cook and bake I just don't want all the pics to be mine. Haha. When someone posts one, I'll post the 'good' stuff! :pSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    that would be a big hit here. just last month we picked up a box of granny smiths for $10

9. [quote name="BlazedCannabis" post="19378176" timestamp="1390278466"]that makes me so happy!! And I made them up myself. I was like, hmm... I bet this would look and taste goodand went with it. If anyone wants recipes I will give them. I will always leave one or two ingredients out. But I will tell you how to make it! I love to cook and bake I just don't want all the pics to be mine. Haha. When someone posts one, I'll post the 'good' stuff! :pSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] I cant wait to see what else you got lol. Other then what you mentioned how do you make those apple bowls?

10. #10 BlazedCannabis, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19378200" timestamp="1390278655"]that would be a big hit here. just last month we picked up a box of granny smiths for $10[/quote]Mmm Cortland are my favorites. And people get hungry when they are high. Why not learn about new things. Cook with new existences. Hot wings, BBQ chicken, Apple sauce, Riccati, Blueberry pie, Black forest cupcakes or Fudge! This is the new yummy thread! If anyone likes something, ask whoever posted it how it's made! Or just write it with the picture.
    I cut the core out, but leave the bottom of the apple, you don't want it to Leak.Hallow the apple out with a spoon after, steady hands.Cut the parts of apple you took out that doesn't have the core. Or just peal and cut up another apple or two.take the remains and put into a pan. Add 2tbs honey.Brown sugar (add slowly 1/2 cup for every four apples.)1/4 water for every four apples.. So 1 per apple. Caramelized on low. Takes a while.. May have to add water according to the kind of apple.I don't measure the cinnamon. If you like cinnamon put 1_2 tb in.Nutmeg ( less then can be measured. Like one shake. Lol)There ya go! The main entrances! Whalaaa! Fill your hallow apple with the goodness!

• Like Like x 2
  11. I can't wait to post food in hereSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

• Like Like x 1
  12. HUMUS!!!!

Attached Files:

13. ^ Yum! Love hummus! I made some hummus yesterday too, gonna get it out later and eat with some carrot sticks and maybe some  raw cauliflower when I'm in the mood for a snack :)

14. [quote name="RiseAbove7" post="19380665" timestamp="1390327031"]^ Yum! Love hummus! I made some hummus yesterday too, gonna get it out later and eat with some carrot sticks and maybe some raw cauliflower when I'm in the mood for a snack :)[/quote] please take a picture of it before you eat it!! And post it on here!!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Just having a little breakfast ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390328561.449229.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. image.jpg

Made salads for the week cause niggas don't feel like cooking everyday , lol .-.

• Like Like x 3
  17. [quote name="ItsReneeYo_" post="19380830" timestamp="1390329099"][​IMG] image.jpgMade salads for the week cause niggas don't feel like cooking everyday , lol .-.[/quote] looks good! Munch Munch yumSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Great thread @[member="BlazedCannabis"] lol Lovin it

• Like Like x 1
    [​IMG]

Hummus with lovely vegetables :yummy: I might make it even a little bit creamier next time!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Secret to great hummus is lemon juice and thahinni. My auntie makes the best I have ever tried. She migrated here from the middle east.

Sent using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1