What did you all get?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Dec 25, 2006.

1. I got some fresh clothes, FFXII, Madden 07, PS3, new phone, new wallet, a good amount of money, vape, an 8th, and some sick shoes but i'm thinking about returning them.

2. I got some jeans, a nice long shirt, a sweater, some REALLY nice Bose Triport in-ear headphones, and $300 which I will use towards a new vap.

3. [​IMG]

The watch is a Bulova Accutron.

4. Unfortunately for me, my parents hate me so I didnt get much from them. I got some nice stuff from other people though.

5. You lucky SOB! I got shit all, not even coal :devious:

6. I got a new cell and a xbox 360. Told my parents to return the 360, I dont need that. They pay for my college and thats more than enough. They refused to return it however....

7. i didnt get nothin, no money, no cards, no merry christmas, no lil video game things, not even a lump of coal, fuck christmas

8. I got a drill....And the enjoyment of my sons faces when they saw that "Santa" had visited! Best gift ever!:hello:

9. I got The Wii, Zelda Twilight, Call of Duty 3, 100 dollar bill, and a new TV. :D

10. i got a '95 chevy lumina...

11. i got some pants, ipod nano, and some axe accessories, and a duffel bag.

Merry Christmas all

12. Hey,

I got $60 from my relatives. Which is a lot more than I expected, considering I told them all year I don't want anything. It's the thought that counts, and I'm appreciative. Peace.

-Timmy
    "Making music is a virus, fortunately there is no cure."

13. Nothing, I don't have a family. Its true.

14. I got an airsoft gun (little pistol for war-ing in the backyard:) ), a card and a couple cigars. LFD Chisels, a natural and a maduro. The maddies are so good I could drool. Haven't opened the ones from my Dad or my Mom yet, but I'm pretty sure my mom got me Fear and Loathing(the book). Waiting for my sister to get her ass over here. Still another hour to go so I'm hiding in my room, cruising the City and taking little baby rips from my one hitter.

My Dad doesn't want me to blaze today, 'cause it's Christmas and my Grandparents are coming over. Which is fair enough...except that I took it to mean nobody can find out. Gotta use my ninja smoking powers today.

Merry Christmas.

15. mostly gift cards and cash. i told people not to get me anything this year and yet they still go off and do it

16. A new video card for my computer, 125 bucks cash, a skin for my ipod video, some nice headphones, dvd's, a few small things.

17. They put up 500,000 dollars to have me out during this process and to be here for xmas and I did not ask for anything else of course.

oh and I just found out .. Im leaving tommorow for Europe vacation, or maybe this is there plan to get me out of the country LMAO.

18. Damn, a lot of you guys are pretty spoiled. I got a new mp3 player and some shirts.

19. $25 iTunes card
    1GB - 240 songs iPod
    Shoes
    $25 cash
    Instant-Spanish (for the computer, to help me speak it better/fluently)
    Axe body wash
    3 scratch cards (no luck!.. didn't win anythang)
    a box of my favorite chocolate candy, Ferrero Rocher!
    2 packs of boxers
    Scarface cover for my Razr
    Polo Blue cologne
    Unforgivable for Men by P. Diddy (his new cologne)

....i think that's it.