Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did we make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gmd093, Feb 23, 2014.

1. So I started a tincture about a week ago using new Amsterdam gin, 40 percent alcohol, and my gf decided she would take half of it and try to male some oil. So she evaporated the alcohol out on a glass plate and what we got was a hard dark brown matter. We think its sugar. Anyways what should I do with it? Eat it, put it back in the tincture, or say fuck it and smoke it??

2. yes it has sugars in it, and thc and cbd and other shit...the alcohol is only 40%...the rest is water, sugars, scents and flavors...all added after the alcohol is distilled (cheap alcohol at least)

it can go into edibles or into a bit of alcohol to be a strong tincture...but smoking it is not a good idea, go burn some sugar and see why...

3. Thanks man!