Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did parents do the first time you got caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mistur bigg, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I though that my mom would be super pissed but she didn't she just randomly turned really spiritual and I heard her like mumbling to herself askin god to lead me in the right direction. I was just curious what other peoples parents did the first time they go caught.

2. Last summer was really the only time I got "caught". My stepdads mother was staying at the house for a few weeks and somehow when she was walking around outside she found an old roach from one of the many fat doobies me and my buddy smoked.

When asked I said it was from a long time ago, which was true, but I had mowed the lawn several times since then and had no clue how it survived. That was really the only time I was caught with actual evidence, along with many close calls xD

3. My mom flipped out because she is brainwashed. Threatened to kick me out and make me live with my dad (divorced). Threatened to drug test me every month and that I couldn't drive anymore (car is in her name and she pays insurance and gas). I tried to show her the union but she wouldn't even agree to watch it.

I promised I would quit and I did for about 5 months. She never tested me so I smoked 1 time with a friend who just got a bubbler and after that I've been smoking again, but I'm leaving for college in a week so I won't have to worry about her anymore.

4. The first few times I had a sit down where they told me its illegal, etc. That happened a few times.

The last time I had the conversation, it lead to my mom being cool with it and actually wanting to smoke a J with me. :hello: Its so much easier when everything is in the open.

5. Ive never been caught..knock on someones wood...

6. I feel like my rents know. Walked in the house far to many times blazed as hell. I just think they don't want to believe it. Sorta my mom and dads idea of don't ask don't tell I suppose.

7. Nothing cos I straight up told em, just like I did about the fact I enjoy other drugs.

Honesty is the best policy.

8. my dad lit up the roach he found in the back pocket of my jeans and said, "you're not my son...my son doesn't smoke bullshit." and then he gave me a raise on my allowance so I could go to the clinic and get some indo

9. My mom just told me dont make it a habit and to keep my focus on the right things.

10. Were really pissed actually. Took all my shit, and told me they didn't want me smoking and definitely didn't want any paraphernalia in the house.

11. Oh the only thing they said is 'don't spend more than you can afford on it'.

12. #12 Eazy1e, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Now that's good parenting. I haven't got caught yet lol

13. Well my uncle smokes, my sister smokes, my dad smoked when he was alive but my mother is the only one and I got her to come around to it, I never got in trouble when I got caught, she was more confused as to why I was doing it. Simple answer, because it's fucking great.

14. TRIPPED THE FUCK OUT. I was yelled at for an hour then kicked out the house for the day(they didnt tell me only a day so i thought i was homeless). My parents are as anti-pot as it gets, totally and utterly brainwashed.

15. he wasnt that mad.. just said he was dissapointed but didnt ground me or anything..

second time....on the other hand.............

16. yea my mas was mad and dissapointed i was higher den a kite but it was more of how young i was that she was mad at lol

17. I was never caught. After awhile I just told them straight up that I smoke, and plan to keep it up. They said as long as I'm responsible they don't care about weed.

18. Never got caught, and don't hope to..

19. First time I got caught was when I had to call my parents saying I got caught at school and was getting suspended. Dad was cool with it, mom flipped a shit. Now I smoke nightly and both don't mind. They hate my schools policies though lol

20. They smoked with me