Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did I smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AngerClick, Sep 6, 2012.

1. So a while ago I smoked a type of weed with some friends I'd never seen before. It had a darker dull color to it, and if i remeber correctly, the smell was very potent. At first, the high felt really really good. My whole body was buzzing and I felt the need to just do things. Then, when I was driving my girlfriend home, things went wrong, and apparently for her too. My vision became just slightly blurry and swirly, and the road seemed to be coming at me really fast. I almost felt drunk, as this weed caused me to feel much more inebriated than anything I had smoked before. I became extremely sad and afraid, and my girlfriend and I both almost started crying in the car, we barley spoke a word. Was this stuff laced or what? Anyone else have a similar experience?

2. Weed is RARELY laced like one in a billion seriously, probably just some chronic and maybe your tolerance is low?

3. you were just really stoned...

Dealers don't lace shit for fun

4. Must have been some pretty dank bud then, all my friends reported similar experiences with the same bud.

5. it wasn't laced.
    you where just baked.

you realize the dealer would be taking a big lose selling laced shit for regular prices right...it doesnt make much logical sense to lace your shit and sell it.

now if you go to a festival and smoke some funny tasting shit with an old hippie, then it is possible its laced.

6. Well the deal was from a new source, and the whole thing seemed minding sketchy, but thanks for the answers everyone. Puts my mind at ease.

7. it was meth.

8. dont listen to this ass. you smoked really good weed and got stoned

9. dealers dont lace unless they are trying to get you hooked on another stronger drug

10. You got super high :smoke:

11. People dont lace weed

12. [quote name='"Xitl"']People dont lace weed[/quote]

oh trust me they do , Rarely or not very often ? Yea. but its theres still a few sleezy slimeball dealers that i know from my old hood (lol) that still do dickhead things like lace peoples weed. .
    :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: