what did I do?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kittengirl, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Hey there ,Im wondering if I caused more than just stress to my mother Ive been growing forclose to six months in veg. Well I thought I would add some more lights to my plant (im using a 200watt cfl) & added 2 three foot floresents. Cause the plant needed more light on the lower branches. Well I screwed up by pluging it in to a powerbar not hooked up to a timer for lights. I just noticed this, so my 200watt was going out at night on the timer the other lights stayed on. So the plant had light for 24hrs on(only one night) and I usually have it on 17/7 so I know she will be stressed but can it cause anything else?:eek: or will I be ok? I have since changed it to be on the timer of course....

2. I would not worry about it, if it was a week of irregular lighting then it would probably start stressing and changing.

3. 24hr light will NOT hurt your mother.

4. I've known people to keep a mother under 24 hours the whole time, and get about 20 - 30 Cuttings for clones before having to replace her. you should be fine..I wouldn't worry about it.

5. As long as she's not in flower you are golden.