What did I do to my baby?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ojosrojos37, Oct 18, 2013.

1. So a couple Weeks ago my fellow grasscitians helped me with a nute burn problem I had... I have flushed the past 2 Weeks and I havnt been able to check on her cuz this new job has me wrking crazy hours... all the leaves have completly dried up ans crumbled although after the flush I did see more white hairs coming out... Is she to facr gone? Did I lose her? Any suggestions? O and when I flushed the second.time the soil was hard as rock and took a whilw..to seep dwn... Plz help!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    :confused_2:  :confused_2: ph runoff? once you stop feeding nutes, they start pulling from the leaves. can't tell if they are burnt from heat, ph imbalance, etc. I dunno

you say soil was hard as a rock, i'm guessing those roots are suffocating. if you still got some time before harvest, transplant into fresh soil and let her finish

3. I don't see how the plant could come back from this. Literally all of the leaves are dead. I'd say chop her down now. You could always make QWISO.

4. Ya man a friend just told me to cut the top bud cuz the bottom half was still sprouting white hairs and let it.go for another week... what sux is I cant smell.anythng off this...and its funny how much the flash helps it look good

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: