What did everyone get for xmas?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Yeah haha. I'd get yelled at for shaking the presents :p but I guess we kinda deserve being woken up early cuz we did it to our parents first hahaha

2. Yeah this is definitely karma man. How do you get woken up? My brother comes in with his trumpet and blasts it at me lmao

3. Holy shit I'd kill him hahaha. Nope, my brother runs in, jumps on my bed and just bounces on me nonstop til I get up. Tries tickling me n shit. Used to let the dog in when we had one haha. How old is yours?

4. Present from fiance was letting me buy a quarter of weed with my own money lol! And I couldn't be happier.

5. maaan i just want to see my brother be happy

6. [quote name='"010010ryan"']maaan i just want to see my brother be happy[/quote]

It's cool how much people care about others still. I'm glad there's more to this holiday than gifts still.

7. Same dude. I hope mine is, I feel bad that I couldnt get him a Lego set like he wanted but they're just so damn expensive and I didn't have the money. I did get him some CDs, a blacklight poster, a mustang poster, and a cool light up water speaker

8. Didn't really want anything, especially since my birthday was last Christmas but I got a few things over at my aunts house earlier. One aunt got me metal gear solid 4. Then I got a casadia maker and some money.

9. Wtf is a casadia?

10. yea i feel ya, as i get older and money is just so fucking tight, the whole fam is just tryna make it better for him so we went all out for everything

11. My mom went nuts this year on Christmas b/c she wasn't around last christmas so she's trying to make up for lost time I guess. But ya moneys definitley tight.

12. mini wood lathe so far :D

13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pretty much 2 tortillas with cheese and chicken in the middle. Pretty damn tasty :smoking:

14. Lmao I think you mean quesadilla, but yes, they're fucking delicious haha

15. Really? 20 dollars? I'll have to look into that, but they're pretty damn good :) kinda fucked that my parents paid so much for that eh?

16. fuck me lol. My friend just corrected me too. I put casadia into google and all of those pictures came up with no correction so I assumed I was fine hahaha

17. couple dildos, some blow up sex dolls, anal lube

shit like that

18. Some clothes, chipotle gift card, Broncos slippers haha. But it's still early, here's hoping for Far Cry 3 !!!

Got my little brother a fuckton of candy, some posters and an airsoft gun.

19. My parents gave me a coffee table book called, "How to Cure Hangovers."

lol.

20. I got awesome fucking gifts..best I've gotten an most I've gotten since I was like 10 lol
    I got a huge sun catcher/ dream catcher
    I got a webcam for my laptop
    I got this awesome beaded handmade bracelet with one of my nicknames on a charm
    I got a stoner cookbook & a stuffed animal of mordecai (from regular show the cartoon)
    I also got a silver bracelet with a black design on it
    an I got a lava lamp!!
    & I still have a few more gifts I have to wait till tomorrow to open (I think ones perfume) idk but guess I'll find out soon :] mhmm best xmas ever..not just cuz the gifts but I just had a great time :3