what did everyone do tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by D-Shiznit, Nov 1, 2007.

1. how was everyones night?

I turned in early, nothing was going on tonight. I smoked a blunt and walked around for a while. looking for trouble, checked a few people but no one to fight... my stomache was feeling weak tonight so I didn't drink... damn tonight sucked.

2. I worked on a lab report all night... talk about total suckage

3. I put on a diaper, got high as shit, played me some funk, kids fucked up my house, I scared the shit out of them, tomorrow they fix my shit...

4. now you must get high.

lol I read your thread, you should beat them up and then make them pay for it.

5. Naw they're like 13 or something, I'm not gonna beat up some little ass kids. But I scared them good and they WILL fix my shit.

6. I hear ya man, ive been studying for a midterm tomorrow and working on a paper all night... and i have no time to smoke up, have to get to bed and get up early...

7. oh I didn't know they were that young... you should have some youngsters beat them up for you then. someone needs to teach them not to fuck around.

8. got really drunk, took a toke, hung out with some girls. ..

9. Floated in a seemingly endless abyss of loneliness and self-loathing, you?

10. ^^ that doesn't sound so nice. have a beer and forget about it.

11. got drunk and sat on the roof with my roommates and scared little kids

12. Picked up an 1/8th of dank with my boys and we just chilled at the place smokin, listening to music, watchin TV.

After about 2am people just kinda started passin out one by one, but of course I'm still up at 5am.

At 3am I got a drunk call from Buffet, which boosted my mood cause I love drunk calls... and who better than someone from GC, right? :hello:

13. Was fucking zoomed as shit off mushies.
    Walked around the town tripping absolute balls with friends, eventually split off, wandered into a park for awhile to trip out.
    It was a harvest moon out so the town was bathed in an eerie red glow making the trip that much better.
    Then I went home and talked on MSN for a good three hours.
    As well as playing the Game of Disorientation.

14. Yea...I was pretty fucked up last night. :smoke:

[​IMG]