Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What defines a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kelsers, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I was told today that I was not a 'stoner' but a mere 'pothead'.
    Makes no sense to me.
    That got me thinking,
    what defines a stoner?

2. Someone who smokes pot

edit: it's like being called a fatty and then a fat-ass both mean the same thing but use different words

3. Stoner...pothead...I don't see a difference. Stop talking to this person, they sound slow.

4. Where I live, a pothead is a step above stoner. To me, a stoner smokes daily, but a pothead is high basically from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep. anyways why did you get called that?

5. An individual who partakes in the consumption of marijuana.

6. See, I don't quite know why I was called that...
    I think it's based on the ranking system here too, but a stoner being the sun up till sun down high.

7. Ignorant people with labels.

8. Different words, same definition

9. I always get a good chuckle at people that feel they need to 'classify' everything. Pretty soon we'll all be categorized based on how many hours we sleep, how far apart our feet stretch when we walk, and how often the gov't has to correct our thoughts.

10. A stoner is defined by the fact that he doesn't care about ignorant people and their labels :smoke:

11. someone who smokes weed on a regular basis ie daily..