Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What defines a heavy or chronic smoker ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chapman2233, Oct 23, 2013.

1. I've been trying to find this answer on the internet but it all seems very ambiguous and I can't find a definite answer, so I thought id ask here!

I'm under the assumption that chronic is an everyday smoker and heavy is 3-5 days a week, but is this all dependent on how much you smoke as well.

I have been smoking for about 8 months now, but I would only ever smoke maybe 1-3 grams a week on most days of the week, on weekdays however I would probably only smoke maybe 20% of a gram, I used to smoke everyday but it was never that much sometimes just a cone or two (australian cone if that matters, as I see most Americans talking about "bowls" and I'm not sure how to convert a "bowl" to an australian cone!)

I'm looking at applying for jobs and I have a drug test for one on the 31st of this month and I dropped smoking around 8 days ago, just looking to gauge a time frame!

Thanks again guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's all subjective for my definitions. I compare it to how much it affects your life.

Mobile reppin

3. A chronic daily smoker will smoke more than a gram a day in 3+ bowls. A heavy smoker might smoke one bowl every day. A casual smoker might smoke a gram a week, or longer.

THC is stored in your fat cells and it can take up to 30 days for your system to be clean (in skinny people it may only last a week, but generally it will be gone in 2-3 weeks). Drink a shit ton of water and sweat a lot if you don't want it to show up in a drug test.

4. I'd of said anything over 2g a day is a chronic smoker.

5. I don't consider you either a chronic or heavy user.

Chronic is without let up or days without using.  Heavy is very subjective.  If you use every day, all day, you are a chronic heavy user.

What mary_who said is right on.  If you don't use any more until you've had your test you should be fine.

"(australian cone if that matters, as I see most Americans talking about "bowls" and I'm not sure how to convert a "bowl" to an australian cone!)".  An American bowl is not an exact measurement.  Some bowls hold a few grams and some only hold a small pinch.

Good luck brother!

6. Everyday usage. Smoking more than once a day.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. More stoned than "sober" equals chronic puffer

8. if youre concerned because youre trying to pass a piss test, there are way too many variables at play. height, weight, metabolism, fitness, etc.

9. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't paraphernalia illegal in australia? People must have started smoking papers instead. It's kind of funny that one who smokes everyday would not even know what a bowl is.

10. Yea paraphernalia is illegal in Australia but we make do it is still easy to go and purchase bongs or Vapes either online or in store although they have cracked down hard lately.

In Australia we don't use the term bowl no one where will say that we call it a c"one" mainly or a just "pulling a bong" a cone is typically maybe 0.1 of a gram.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum