What deficiency is this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pokesmotallday, Dec 1, 2010.

1. What's wrong with this plant? She just showed preflowers about a week or two ago and now she's having all sorts of problems.

Her stems are turning dark purple, leaves have yellow edges and then crisp and fall off, the stems feel weak and bend like rubber. Also she's my tallest plant and is about 3" away from my lights and the others are way far behind in height and I have nothing lying around to prop them up on that would safely support the weight of the 5 gallon bucket+plant.

I just pruned her about a week ago to remove all the clustered inner growth that wasn't getting light. I probably snipped about a hundred branches.

I'm in 24/0 lighting right now and was gonna switch to 12/12 today but is that bad and will it stress the plant even more?

Details are: 760 W Quantum T5 lights, standalone BubbleBucket DWC, Advanced Nutrients Grow/Micro/Bloom 1.40 tsp per gallon (5 tsp each for the 3.5 gallon res) pH is about 5.7, temps are low to mid 70s, and RH is between 40% and 50%.

Attached Files:

2. probably shocked the plant b removing to much plant mass at once. if you need do any pruning to it slowly to keep from shocking the plants. maybe a branch or two a day