What def is this. Help quick pls. Ty

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Randomgrow, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Looks like magnesium deficiency but, just barely started.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What is this?[​IMG] why its cramped like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. For a mag. def, use epsom salts. I use 1 tsp. per gallon of water. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. when i blow the last picture up the large leaf looked crimped .like it has white powder on the leaf if could the start of powdery mildew just starting ..hope i am wrong though ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  5. The humidity is 65% i have watered them twice . One when planted and once after that. Most of them are in a 10l pots 4 of them are in 15l. Theyre about 30% perlite 30% soil and 30% coco some of thows i mixed 2 types of soil togeter cuz i had 2 types and then i ran out and used only one kind.

6. What if it is how do i know it is and how to i stop? Just rip leaf off lmao?

7. Wha if i cant get epsomsalt right this minute? Is there anything else i can use? I have heard that the chicken eggs shield or whatever has lot of mag in it. What if i just crush it into powder or something?

8. As the prob. doesn't seem all that bad at the moment, you can wait & get epsom when you are able. As to the chicken egg thing, I have no idea. :( Egg shells are used for calcium, that's all I know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Okay ty il wait

11. But if i water now the next time prbly is in a week or so. U sure it wont be late for next water? Cuz the soil is rly dry i need to water today or tomorrow

12. I've heard you can use already used coffee grounds to help with magnesium. It also adds some potassium and nitrogen. Maybe grind it up even more, like a powder and top dress the soil and water through it. That's about as cheap as it gets. Otherwise the Epsom is your best bet.

13. Okay ty i added coffee grounds and a bit of molasses and watered them

• Like Like x 1
  14. overthinking! lol.. got a pic of the whole plant, and how old is she?

• Like Like x 2
  15. 2-3 weeks about now it got a bit worse kinda after i watered. Next water i add just water and epsom salt