Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what deal is better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paperxplanes, Feb 23, 2011.

1. recently broke my bong, so im thinking about going with one of these setups just wondering what you guys think, or if any of you have other suggestions for how much im spending.. im thinking about getting a ehle and ordering it offline. also has anyone ever ordered from grasscity.com and how fast was it?
    heres the bong itself
    EHLE Glass - 5mm Bent Neck Ice Cylinder Bong - Online Shop
    then i figured i would go with this
    EHLE Pre-Cooler - Bottleneck - Online Shop
    and this diffuser
    EHLE Diffuser 14.5 - Online Shop

so all together i would be spending $235

heres roor giftset for $315
    http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/Roor_Gift_Set__01.cfm?iProductID=2961
    that is 80 dollars more and without a diffuser and those are $ 25 so am i making the right decision with the ehle. are these bongs similar and i would just be paying for the roor name or is a roor bong worth the extra??

thanks GC and keep em blazin :smoke:

2. Get the ehle stuff. roor is nice but way overpriced.

Ehle is really stepping it up though there blowing some good shit almost matching roor quality.

3. #3 alwaysdown, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    you should post this in toking tools you'd probably get better answers :) but anyways my friend bought one of those roor giftsets, not sure if it was the same one your looking at, but i know he payed $315 for it. we enjoyed it but we agreed it wasnt really worth the price tag. i think roors are a little steep pricewise even though their glass is top quality, but if your buying other top shelf glass without the brand name you could save a few bucks :D

although i do like the ashcatcher on that roor, i like the ehle bent neck more, and the glass is definitely nothing short of roor's manufacturing