What creeps you out?

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Nov 14, 2010.

1. you fucked up

2. I didnt link it at least

3. Bugs of almost any type supercreep me out, some I can deal with like ladybugs, but until I identify them on me I still spazz out.

And god forbid a spider is on me cuz I'll scream like a girl. And do some freeform interpretive dance. No I just freak the fuck out, its kinda funny. Especially when I see a bug on the ground that is super creepy looking and then I start feelin them on me. Boy do I love that/sarcasm

When old people I don't know stare at me creeps me out too

4. Bums in my city, and the random kid always at my buddy's apartment

5. Myself in 3rd person

6. Bob Saget makes my skin crawl. He has always given me the creeps. When I was a young child, all my friends loved the after school sitcom, Full House. I hated that show, and I felt sorry for the little girls on that show. I could feel how creepy Bob Saget is through the tv screen. And now he has his own special on A&E, one of my favorite channels. UGH!

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-UXS2mpPk&feature=related]YouTube - 'Creepy gnome' terrorises town[/ame]

8. I'm a manly man and all, but seeing a spider creeps me out so much, sometimes i start crying. But in a manly way though.

9. :laughing:

Which one is the pie?

10. neither, I ate the pie.

11. Bulimic people in public rest rooms

Old man that say my name

12. I just wanna make sure that you know it's "Two peas in a pod" not "Two peas and a pie". :laughing:

I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. :bongin:

13. ...... all pie?

14. friendly old men

15. dude what

16. #80 BeanTownzFinest, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
    Those fucking kids from the ukraine who fucking killed mad people and videotaped it.THE MOST FUCKED UP SHIT THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE.They smash sum dude in he face with hammers and stab him with screwdrivers and to top it off they stick the screwdriver through the guys eyes and shit.i almost puked and really regret watching this.but i know sum of you will check it out. The vid is called 3 guys 1 hammer.

sum 1 alreay mentioned it,i didnt readthrough the whole thread my bad.