What creeps you out?

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Nov 14, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf1IrqbWdV8]YouTube - Like A G6(With Me) Far East Movement Ft Midget Beener KeeKee Usher DJ Got Us Fallin In Love[/ame]

2. So a drunk guy who followed you to a no-pants party and cant seem to quit touching you then invites you to a three-some with his mom is probably the creepiest thing to you?

3. Walking into an unfamiliar dark room. Always get the feeling someones in the corner waiting to attack haha

4. Cute, but not quite. Those were fresh in my head though. And not the creepiest, but creepy to me...that's the title of the thread is it not?

5. anybody know where i could register as a sex offender? :confused:

6. Your local daycare

7. [​IMG]

8. sitting by a window without blinds at night creeps me out..walkin by a lake... and walking by groups of ghetto people.

9. bugs they fucking scare the shit outta me

10. yea, esp when you wake up in the middle of the night with something crawlin on you..

11. Just started watching The Poughkeepsie Tapes. Fuck fuck fuck most fucked up shit ever do not watch it. Too fucking high for this

12. when old, creepy men check me out blatantly. it has literally given me the chills before.

13. The first time I saw that it creeped me the fuck out. I felt paranoid for about half the day after seeing it.

14. watch the Poughkipsie(sp) Tapes

that movie is fuckin outrageous!! (creepy clip above is from it as many have found out)

15. Wtf! Hell no!!!! No way I'd ever watch that shit.

16. dude.. it's crazy just do it.

the scene where he kidnaps the little girl os so fucked.

17. Dude I feel scared just reading the wiki

18. is this a movie or is this shit real??

19. 3 guys, one hammer