What created creation, and what IS is?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Tonyizzle, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Hmmm so the aliens are plutocrats huh?

That's must be why I've never been abducted. Damn civil service wage!

2. Wealth has nothing to do with it :smoke:

3. Alright then, I will revert back to my original theory.

I am some kind of demigod without know it. I am pretty much a repellent of all things supernatural or unexplained. They avoid me like crazy and will never happen in front of, or to me.

It's the only rational explanation for my lack of experiences with these types of things.

4. Perhaps.. But I have been fascinated by the supernatural and unexplained my entire life, but never had an experience until only a couple of months ago when I was introduced to the UFOs.. It certainly changes your views on things.

5. Nothing ever "existed"? You have proof for why we should believe that?

http://forum.grasscity.com/spirituality-philosophy/229199-active-passive.html

Hey Tonyizzle. :)

6. Somewhere in time a human mind will become strong enough to break free of the philosophical boundaries that have us stuck in this proof-less mindloop. Once one person explains how things work in a way that is logically satisfying then we will expand to that mindset. I hope this happens at least.

7. I like how you said "will". What about "had" or "has"?

8. I think its funny when people ask others for "proof" or "evidence" on threads like this :rolleyes:.

9. were in wisconsin do you live? i live near janesville which is south of madison

10. If you believe in "God" then this thread isnt for you. For many people God created earth, God created everything that we as humans haven't seen being created our self. On the other hand, if you dont believe in a higher power then who created these things? how was "life" itself created. What is "is"?

I wish we knew these things, but we will never know. All we have is a book full of theory's that will never be solved.

11. how about the fact that we could be living in a continuous loop.What if we have already done all the things we have done in the past multiple times.That we will die only to repeat life all over again without ever knowing.That their is a dimension for every single human being that has ever existed and that being will stay in a continuous loop.What we came from could simple be atoms and protons and what not.I mean their are billions and billions of stars.In theory, the universe is ever expanding and that it is in the shape of a circle/oval and it actual has a barrier.If thats true then the universe had to start out small,really small.So when we die we come back instantly only to replay our lives for the fifty time.

Another crazy thing I thought of is what if were living in a dream like state,and that were simple test subjects to an unknown race,and the day we die is the day we wake up from the dream.This would certainly explain how the Egyptians built the pyramids or how the Mayans came up with a calender that is far superior to our own.We could have been captured during our sleep.

12. Well assuming that there is no god(im not saying there isnt but there may not be, i dont know and im sure you dont know, but if you faith ur 100 steps ahead of the rest of us) there had to always be something, according to the LAWS OF PHYSICS: energy nor matter cannot be created, nor destroyed only transferred

13. {deleted}

14. Fact?! Speculation methinks.

15. ^^ur right dude, wrong post. i got excited lol

16. creating creation? nothing was created it was always there. everything is and has always been.

is 'is'? i am, you are, the cat is. everything is. every thought, action, person, place and thing 'is'. its right here and now.

17. What makes me curious is thinking from the perspective of the created object, considering that the object had no "existence" (is, or being) before the moment of its creation. How can its creation be explained in terms of itself? In fact, each object created was more complicated before it was created, because in terms of the object created, all of its composite parts were spread out into various other objects or entities before they were consolidated into the new creation. :)

Hmm... the future gets simpler? Or is it merely the defined future that gets simpler? Or neither? Or am I too bizarre to follow? Nut!