What could this be?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thelukester, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Also, the runoff I measured was pretty much the first water that came out the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the following 2 pics are what happens when ph fluctuated too fast ...it should stop there though...feed immediately with 1/2 strength nutes and make sure the runoff is the same color ...really i recommend getting a real ph pen...that way you know ...the liquid is OK....but only for emergencies....

GFP[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks gfp your always helpful, I'll do as you recommend and see how it goes

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Some of the leaves are still damaged but it's not getting worse

5. wow the skill set here on this thread is amazing.

6. You should add dolomite lime to your soil next time and then quit phing your tap water, here is my girl in soil and i feed her straight from the tap, do allow it to sit a day or 2 to evaporate of some of the chloromine but thats it. IMG_0119.JPG

7. it's your damn pot!!!!! It's not Smart go with a Smart Pot. Looks root Bound and too high of temps

8. Sarcasm? lol can't tel

9. My tap water comes out at like 8.1 and is very hard. That's why I use the filter. After that it comes out to 6.5 without having to add ph up or down

10. It was transplanted like 2 weeks ago so i figured that wasn't the issue. I have smart pots for it to go into next. And yes it is most definately too hot in the closet

11. No sarcasm. It's a compliment

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh haha well thanks