What could this be?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ShiftyEyes, May 29, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg It was a mystery seed so I'm not sure the strain. It's about 9 days old and its under CFLs at night and outside during the day. I hardened it a bit to be outside taking it out for a couple days with increasing time each day. The soil is Dr Earth. Watered with Poland spring bottled and pHed up until yesterday when I switched to tap water that was left out for 36 hrs. What could this be? Should I be concerned? The leaves are also slightly curved up in a canoe shape.

2. At this stage it could be all kinds of things, nutrient burn, ph, too much water, shitty soil? it doesn't look good but if it make it through the first week or two you should be ok. Looks to me like it's got some nute burn probably from nutes in the soil. Seedlings are pretty sensitive, my fox farms soil does the same thing so i started starting them in light warrior with no nutes in it, problem was solved. I'm not a pro but that's mu suspicion.