What could this be? Please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brettk86, Apr 7, 2020.

1. 20200407_110330.jpg 20200407_110335.jpg

Hi guys I started small grow And everything has been going great up until recently my plants are less than 2 weeks old And I've treated them identical as far as care I'm using led's in a homemade grow Box but recently one of my plants started showing some Brown spots in the middle and edges of the leaf and started getting light I'm wondering if this is late burn but if it is why are my other plants not light burned I attach 2 pictures 1 of the affected plant And the 2nd of the healthy plant I've done nothing different between these plants can someone please help me identify what this might be ty again all

2. Why didn't you fill the cups with soil?
    Not surprising you're having trouble.......there's no room for roots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Get those cups filled up with more dirt bud, that might help.

Do you know what your pH is looking like? What and how much have you fed them, if anything? What wattage of lights do you have? Anything else you can think of that might help?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thank you for the replies so far I am using 250 W led's while 250 W equivalent I have not added any new trance yet as the soil has nutrients for about a week or 2 and there about a week old now I'm adding more soil to the cup now My ph is sitting at 7.5 Maybe a little bit lower What does it look like in your opinion

5. Root bound

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum