What could these be?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tee 8sh See, Jan 14, 2009.

1. They have been referred to as nothing but "blues". Im not sure of the markings either, vague i know.

I guess the question I am getting at are, what could they be?
    She was selling xanax and these "blues". So maybe they are similar.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. "Blues is a vocal and instrumental form of music based on the use of the blue notes. It emerged as an accessible form of self-expression in African-American communities of the United States from spirituals, work songs, field hollers, shouts and chants, and rhymed simple narrative ballads.[1] The use of blue notes and the prominence of call-and-response patterns in the music and lyrics are indicative of African influence.

The blues influenced later American and Western popular music, as it became the roots of jazz, rhythm and blues, bluegrass and rock and roll. In the 1960s and 1970s, a hybrid form called blues rock developed from the combining of blues with various rock and roll forms."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blues

3. Thanks, but no thanks.

4. She could be talking about 1mg xanax. Some of them are blue. WHy dont you just ask her?

5. That seems too easy doesn't it? I wont see her until around three. And i was planning on buying the Xanax so i didn't even bother to ask her at the time.

But thanks for the info.

6. Well its either slang for 30mg oxycodone or 1 mg xanax. but xanax is the bombbbbbb

7. Well the price might help out a little to. They are 2.50 a pill.

Ive never had oxy, would it be worth buying?

8. The oxy would cost a lot more then that so it's probably xanax, what's the shape?

Edit, yeah, great times on oxy.

9. All I got was the name.

I understand that the question is very vague.

10. Oh heh, I thought you had bought them already and were hitting the person up again later. Disreguard, I'm a tad stoned. But yeah.... personally I would take the oxy's over the xanax... The oxy's will make you feel all nice and warm and squishy inside, the xanax never really did much for me by themselves.

11. It's not oxy, a 30 roxi would run $20-30.

There's really only 2 blue recreational pills. 30mg Roxicodone and 1mg Xanax.

12. Its 1 mg xanax. Everyone calls them BLUES here.

13. would a 1mg xanax do anything to you by itself?

14. yeah, especially if you not used to it.

15. It could be Xanax, Oxycodone, OR 10mg hydrocodeine. But it really sounds like 1mg xanax.

16. 1MG Xanax... people call them blues or blue footballs

17. Na na na na NO.

Hydrocodeine and HYDROCODONE, the 10mg pill you're refering to, are way different things man.

The 10mg HydroCODONE's, made by Watson, are blue.

18. #18 MandalaSmoker, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009

How about actually helping him instead of trying to be funny or making yourself sound rude.

They may be Xanax,they may not.

Do you have a picture?

EDIT:After more searching it is probably Xanax.

19. How about you lighten up? It was an extremely vague question, once there was more info I did help. Why are people so bitchy on a marijuana forum?

20. arent the xanax footballs blue?