What could it have been?

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbia, Nov 3, 2005.

1. I've been somking for about a year now the other day i had the weirdest high of my life it was really scary... weed has never mad me hullosinate or anything and my mouth all the way down to my throat was burning very bad... also when i would flick my finger i would hear *BOING* it sounded so real.. and when i would swallow it would soung like *DROP* i didnt eat all day could this have been it or did i smoke somthing laced with dust?

anyone know any types of weed that do this?

2. i dont think it was cause you didnt eat all day. maybe it was a strong sativa. i doubt it was laced...how much did you pay for it?

3. it was a fat nick i payed 5 bucks... i talked to the kid he said it was strong dro... it sure didnt seem like dro... maybe some really strong haze i got some haze affects twords the end the high lasted from 3PM - 2AM

4. Probably because you didn't eat all day. Your bloodstream gets over saturated with THC and you get really raelly high. I've had VIVD music in my head get louder and louder, it sounded so real too! It was crazy. It was after i smoked some chornic after taking like a two week break.

5. Holy shit an eleven hour high off a nick?

6. ^^ Yeah I'm doubting it was straight weed if you smoked it and were high for 11 hours. Hell I'm lucky to be baked for maybe 3 hours off good shit without smoking again. I mean it's always been like that, the effects vary from person to person but in general "highs" don't last 11 hours.

7. sometimes smokers may feel out of it for a bit especially new smokers...