Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What could I use as a makeshift bowl piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wolfz96, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Broke my bowl piece. What could I use as a temporary replacement?

2. Nothing really fits in a bong like an actual bowl does, and if it does it's probably not airtight. Just use a pipe.

3. buy a nice glass on glass bong. you can use the downstem and the bowl that comes with it to make your little homeade peices :cool:

4. socket piece. IF you find the right size it'll probably fit into your downstem

5. Use the metal piece off the door stopper, you'll have to clean it and need duct tape to make it airtight

6. Duct tape on a high-temp bowl piece?

7. Trumpet Mouthpiece

8. coke can, etc. Punch small holes on the opposite side of the drink hole (Side, not bottom) and there you go....

:smoke:

9. dead thread...let it die. and dont smoke out of cans. so bad for you

10. obviously tinfoil. don't smoke out of cans unless you like inhaling paint

11. Tinfoil is linked to Alzheimer's bro... A can's material is also bad for you. Trumpet mouthpiece and socket are two popular and well working homemade ones.
    You can use the screen under a sink faucet and throw that in a socket.:hello:

12. really? find a legitimate proven study. the temperature at which youd need to vaporize tinfoil at is incredibly high. nothing wrong with it

tinfoil is always handy :metal:

but i'd rather smoke a joint

13. This.

You won't get a better temp replacement than a socket.

14. Socket. works 100% of the time 60% of the time.

• Like Like x 1

15. Whuttt...?