Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What could i use as a bowl for a pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NysourD, May 30, 2011.

1. I wanna make a pipe using a water bottle and i dont know what to use as a bowl

2. That makes no sense.

But if you're talking about you need a place to put the marijuana so you can light it on fire and inhale it through the water bottle, poke a hole in the side of the water bottle and place it on top of that. Then, put your mouth on the part of the water bottle you drink from and inhale while lighting the bud.

Plastic is bad for you though. Use an apple.

3. A Velociraptor skull

4. I remember when I had to make a ghetto ass pipe back in the day. I used the top of a salt shaker as the bowl. Usually, they are made out of stainless steel, which is safe to smoke out of because it has such a high melting temperature. Just use the top of a salt shaker and aluminum foil to create a piece you can stick into the plastic water bottle. That should work just fine... or you could use an apple.

5. Socket piece my friend.

6. holy shit its the guy who shits weed

7. yea dude use a socket.
    If u dont have any u can try thin foil but its bad for u lol
    good luck:smoke:

8. Haha, you make me laugh...

9. Dont use a tinny there bad for you

10. take off a piece of the screen on your window. I did that for my apple pipe, worked perfectly

11. Have you ever played a brass instrument? Use the mouthpiece. A trumpet works best, french horn is shaped weird and a trombone/euphonium is a little big, but they'll work too if thats all you have. if you played tuba, dont even try.

12. The easiest is what others have already said: an apple pipe.

You don't even need to fabricate/acquire a screen, just pack a floor nug and you'll be fine...

13. #13 HighGradeDank, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha

14. Ya i second the trumpet mouthpice, looks just like a bowl and is safe.