what could be wrong with my plant!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jul 11, 2006.

1. :confused: I went out to my plants today and one of my girls has something weird going on. The third generation of leaves. Its got in two place the leaves have just went limp. It has no damage, hasn't turned a different color, and the rest of the limbs are just fine. Should I trim these off of it to prevent it from spreading over more plants. I did find a praying mantis living in this plant. couId it have done thing it to of caused this to happen? I checked the soil and the Ph potassuim and nitrogen are all within nornal range. If anyone has any ideas about what is going on plase add your opinions.:confused:

2. U don't have to worry bout one set of leaves drooping at least not yet if it doesn't go away then there might be something wrong but leave it a couple days and i'm sure it will be fine. And praying mantis is good for the plants because they eat the bugs and don't hurt the plants it could be that the weight of the mantis weighed the leaves down but they should pop back up when the suns out.

3. i know that in parts of africa, south africa for example, praying mantis also eat vegetation and gives them the brightest green colour. but as we dont know where you live i dont know if this relates to you! but yea, just carry on as normal, it doesnt sound like the plague of the plants to me. sometimes plants droop in parts