What could be the reason of this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brian_maes, Apr 24, 2020.

1. CEE0F51D-B09B-4A12-979A-51018CE0B868.jpeg 26EF5477-D229-47F7-B969-C16DE1478DF1.jpeg 3FD7268A-9019-43BB-924B-CAF8B56A102B.jpeg This is my 6 weeks old royal cookies autoflower. It’s been growing great but today I see that the leaves are “tacoing” a bit and the new top leaves have a lighter colour. I grow in soil mixed with perlite and grow under a marshydro ts1000. Light schedule 20/4 indoor.
    It’s been 2 days since I watered and the soil is now really dry. I heard it’s not always a bad thing to let the soil dry out a bit before watering. I hope watering will fix this but I wanted to make sure there’s not another problem. Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks

2. Too Much heat, Either the light is too close or the heat is way too hot.
    That is why they Taco.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. P.S i'm still learning my too and to...... lol :speechless:

4. Yeah the taco is environmental stress mate. Lights too close, Room too hot, poor air circulation, humidity is off, or a combination of.
    Go hit Google for "VPD scale cannabis" and do a bit of reading bud. Half hours worth and you'll know all about it.
    Vapor Pressure Deficit.

It's basically about how temps and rh work together with the plant.
    Would take me a fair while to explain it properly but go have a read and I'll be happy to answer any questions :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. well you didn’t make any mistakes so ur doing great ahah

• Funny Funny x 1