Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What could be the cause?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by robvandam, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for about the last 4 years daily with some breaks in between. I've been vaporizing for the last 2 years or so recently I bought a bong because I wanted to tried it out. I'm getting ripped highs like never before only thing is I feel I'm getting addicted to it nowadays I can't go more than a day without suffering from a really bad headache or extreme anxiety unless I give in. Could it be the butane or any other chemicals from the lighter? I just don't know. My first 2 years I was smoking blunts and out mu bowl everything was fine. It's ever since I got the bong that things have changed.

2. Bongs give stronger highs which also makes them more addicting

3. I just switched back to bongs because vaping wasn't my thing. The high was great no doubt but I felt more "up in clouds" and a stronger sensation when ripping a bong or pipe. If I vape I have to do it every 2/3 hours cause I feel like the high dies faster also. I can't give any advice on how control it being more addictive other then it's just a mind game and take control of your own mind bro.