What cord outlet is this, ballast?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GanjaGremlin, Mar 11, 2012.

  1. This is a pic the prongs look horizontal instead of vertical, is the converter expensive?

    Attached Files:

  2. An american cord. Convertor would be inexpensive. Try walmart, homedepot. etc.
  3. I've literally looked all over google can't find this ho
  4. That's 240 euro plug
    Check the rating on the ballast is it 120V or 240V?

    You can get a plug end from home depot or wallyworld. They are usually yellow and have screws that hold the 2 halves together.
    But if the ballast requires 240V changing the plug end is only half of what you wil need.

Share This Page