What cops think on the legalization in California.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tee 8sh See, Mar 15, 2009.

1. #1 Tee 8sh See, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114110&page=2

"Pot is different than alcohol in that it stays in your system much longer and alters the way you think. Every long term pot smoker I know, knew or ever heard of has oatmeal for brains."

I would like to see some of our very intelligent, and knowledgeable members set SOME of these mother fuckers in their place.

2. just a some extremely ignorant sounding fuckers for the most part

fuck that i hate reading that shit...makes me want to meet them in person for a 1 on 1 debate so i can make them feel as stupid as they are

3. I feel ya. Some of them do have some valid points.

You can definitely tell that some are set in their ways and aren't going to change.

4. Perhaps he has never heard of Richard Feynman. An avid cannabis smoker and a winner of the Nobel prize for physics. Not exactly the oatmeal for brains type.

5. Well in most places if you drop out of highschool you either go to the army, deal drugs, or become a cop. The smart people deal drugs. The fearless go to the Army. And if you like the shiny badge you become LAPD.

6. Richard Feynman? Pshh...

I was a quantum mechanics expert at age 3.

;)

7. I don't know about your town but here the cops need at LEAST a high school diploma and most have college degrees. They also make very good money.

Incidentally I've smoked with several of them :D

8. Well if you think 32k a year is good money lol.

No but seriously I kid my whole fathers side of the family is in law enforcement.

9. The average cop in my town makes over 50k without counting any overtime.

10. thats hilarious :laughing:

out here in Denver, I have smoked in front of several cops. They just dont care as long as you are not endangering others, which is how it should be.

11. Average is more like 49k.

Not all cops are in the job for a shiny badge and the authority. Some actually enjoy helping out their community believe it or not.

12. What town? Minimum wage in Idaho is 5.15 and in Washington its 8.25 so it really is going to depend.

13. They also don't all share the same opinions on cannabis.

14. #14 Tee 8sh See, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    Very true.

Although, I never said they did.

15. I agree with that cop, i think mj does make you dumber, thats why i keep my smoking to a minimum.jmo

16. Yea you probably masturbate into that sock more than you smoke.

17. yeah but most cops think by busting somebody minding their business , smoking weed , is helping out their community

wrong (not you tee the cop)

18. Dumber in what sense?

19. yeah i only smoke about once a month, twice at the most.Ionly say it makes you dumber cuz i noticed that side effect on myself.I forget shit and am generally slower when i go 3-4 straight days of smoking.

20. They are doing their job. Enforcing the law.

Once, and IF the law changes, it will not all of the sudden change their mind on what is beneficial to their community, but they will still not arrest people for smoking marijuana.