What contributes most to the taste?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mandmaz2, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Hi, what do you think contributes most to the taste of weed when smoking a bong? The actual bong or the bowl?

I'm just curious as to what you guys think

2. how clean your water is, how white the smoke is,

and the quality of your cannabis.  doesn't matter

on the bowl size... grind up your cannabis and use

a screen.

3. Taste is strain based.

Different strains have different combinations of terpenes.

What determins the taste is over all the strain but the grower is also extremely important.

Needs to be grown flushed and cured right.

/thread

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Taste wise is mostly in the strain.  You need to have a clean bong and attachments to fully enjoy the flavour.  Ever test pull a dirty bong, tastes like ass, so will the tokes that follow.

5. Thanks for the reply, but it wasn't really what I was looking for. I worded my question horribly.

What I mean is, if you have a clean bong with a dirty bowl, will it taste better than a clean bowl with a dirty bong?

6. Dirty bong ruins the taste more than a dirty bowl

7. That's funny you ask op! I found myself stumbling upon the same question. Long ago I never cleaned my bowls, and at the time sounded like a good Idea. Over time, to me, became very harsh to hit. Even the first hit with a spotless piece. A clean bowl and stem, to me and I repeat to me, will do more justice then a the clean tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. IMO, the bong. And how clean it is. Also the water. Nothin better than taking a hit out of a fresh bong

9. Clean glass and clean water. The rest is up to how the bud tastes