What compares? (Race Conversation)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PastyWhitey, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Correct. As for the black who feel it'd be a betrayal of their race to advance, fine. More success for me. :)

2. I'm sorry, call me an asshole, but the words mentioned in this post are my favorite expletives to use. I have that residual trait from childhood where if you tell me not to do something I'm sure as hell gonna do it. Not that I go around calling black people ******s or girls cunts (unless they think it's funny too), but try working under a car and not screaming one of these wonderful words out. Fuck, shit, goddamnit, those words are so tired. These new words still have that imaginary power, like fuck did when I was 7. But in the end, they're still just words, don't take offense when there is none, because you're really just pissing yourself off. Not my fault, if I wanted to piss a black man off, "the N word" should work the same as retard or cocksucker. Personally I'd rather be an ignorant person than sucking dick. I've learned to get over it, can the rest of this country grow up too?
    And just for the record, I'm actually a nice guy, I just have a filthy mouth when joking around, my angry words wouldn't get bleeped out on PBS.

3. Nobody likes it when another person makes a negative statement about who you are or how you live your life.
    If a person wears a turban on their head because of religious belief's, and someone calls them a 'rag head', of course they are gonna be offended.
    If someone smokes weed, and another person calls them a 'fuckin dope head', of course they are going to be offended.
    If someone calls a Mexican a 'wet back', sure the guy will get offended.
    I could go on and on here with examples, but I won't. You get the idea.
    Unfortunately, it's part of human nature to try and make ourselves feel better about who we are by putting down people who are different from us. People are always looking for reasons to feel superior to others...I make more money than you so I'm better than you...I go to church and you don't so I'm better than you...I'm this color and your that color, so I'm better than you...
    If we were all the same color, same religion, and listened to the same kind of music, people would just find other ways to make themselve's feel superior. Thank god not everyone is this way, but there will always be people like that in the world. And when people talk to you that way, you should be offended, after all, they are basically saying they are better than you, and who has the right to say that to another human being? It's okay to be offended, but don't let someone else's inferiority complex and self doubt cause you to become a hater. Just realize you're dealing with an ignorant person, and move on. Life's just too fuckin short to let the hate of others corrupt your ability to enjoy your life to the fullest. ;)

4. If only everyone had that view....+rep man

5. it's funny this thread is starte by a guy named

'' PASTY WHITEY'',,,,,,,very ironic,,,,

and i have found that no female likes to be called a cunt,,,:cool:

6. Sometimes things are said in a rage that are not meant to be said. It often just slips out unknowingly, and I think it should be forgiven.
    Having no black friends(not by choice, just havnt met anyone), I just assumed they said ******, just as they would say homie.
    As said in the movie Crank, "Yo, theres a white ***** up in here!"

7. my college is predominately white and i hang out with alot of white people. A few of them have said the N word in a negative way....for example this one kid said

"i ****** lipped the blunt"

he mustve forgot i was there cuz i said "what did you say?" and he acted all dumb like he forgot what he just said.

then there was this other time where i had to punch this guy in the face because he actually directed it towards me.

im sorry, but if im hanging out with a group of white people, i REFUSE to be called that. i know if i didnt take action that it would just keep happening, and ever since then none of them ever called me that again, NOR said the word around me.

if it was some random guys calling me that i wouldve ignored it, but im not taking that shit from my friends. u just have to set some ppl straight sometimes.

8. no offense. but everyone I know, even blacks, have accepted the term ******lipping.

Nothing to get mad about, Black people have bigger lips than us. I've been told I have "****** lips" because I have large lips. But i'm not trippin cuz the ladies love it.

Blackpersonlipping doesn't exactly have the same ring.

9. maybe its just the fact that i was with so many white people and was the only black person there, that makes it really unfuckincomfortable. honestly, you would have to experience it yourself.

10. call me what you want

i don't care.

just let me do the same back.

i get called a mic

krouat

polock

whop (even though i'm not italian :/)

but if you can call me those i'm going to call you whatever i feel like.

IE if it's a black dude talking i'll call him a nigger straight to his face.

i'll prolly get my face kicked in but it's only fair.

in a world where i can be called all kinds of slurs and everyone turns their head

and i call a black dude a nigger and everyone and their mother gets in my face

is not a world i want live in

but sadly have no choise but to.

11. if blacks everywhere decided to grow up and no longer take a fucking six letter word so seriously.

it would take all the effectiveness out of the word.

if blacks decided to ignore the word instead of going off the deep end when it is mentioned,

then all power of the word would be gone.

things like this very forum having only one word, ******, censored

DOES NOT HELP THE CAUSE.

when you censor a certain word you are giving it power and an effect that otherwise normally wouldnt be there.

ligger swigger trigger rigger ****** migger wigger.

why does that one letter matter?

its just a fucking word.

12. So instead of acting calmly and simply saying that ****** is a word you prefer not to be in the vernacular of whites, you instead increased the stereotype that blacks are aggressive when insulted.

Way to go, your about as helpful to the African American cause as these kids who post on here about getting blazed and fucking their cousins are to the marijuana movement.

13. #33 scoobydooby67, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008

holy shit.

*slow clap*

but i thought we were going by black now? not african american?

its hard to keep up when the main organization for african americans still calls themselves colored people.

my favorite thing to do is referring to our university's local naacp chapter members as coloreds.

nothing derogatory, most of them are my friends (otherwise id probably get my ass beat),

just pointing out the massive hypocrisy in an organization that refers to itself as advancing the cause of colored people,

when in actuality it was created solely for and has done nothing significant for any race other than blacks.

naacp my ass.

14. but the story behind that word is what gives it it's power

15. :rolleyes:

i have been called it MANY TIMES by my friends and have calmly said that countless times. it seems like only actions get through to them, so i punched him in the face. now, the problem no longer exists. you can sit there and act all mighty on your high chair.

16. sadly, if there was ever a NAAWP. It would cause riots in every major city.

if there was ever a White Expo, Indianapolis would turn into a warzone.

White Power is a statement of oppression and bigotry.

Black Power is a statement of pride and togetherness.

Why the double standard?

17. so you'd rather your "friends" fear you, than respect you?

18. dude slavery ended 200 years ago.

the civil rights movement was almost half a fucking century ago.

if we're gonna be stuck in the past then women need to stop voting and clean the house instead of working.

lets move forward people.

lets fucking evolve.

lets fucking realize that the people who use the word ****** are ignorant dumbasses

(and im referring to all people who use it, whether it ends in ER or A.)

19. ^this.

Btw. Any woman who says she doesn't believe in Woman's suffrage should be shot on spot.

20. by the way.

if youre gonna use etymology as the basis for the morality of a word,

then you better never ever use the word picnic.

do you realize the how the word picnic came about?

back during slavery, families would pack a lunch and a blanket and head to the town square to watch the slave trades.

they would enjoy their meals while watching landowners "pick - a - n i g"

thus - picnic.

so if a girl ever offers to take you on a romantic picnic in the park,

you better slap that ho cuz she's being racist :rolleyes:

for gods sake people, lets move forward...and im not saying forget the past,

but take it with a grain of salt.

there are much much more pressing matters in our lives today then a six letter word.