Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What color should the oil be after thc extraction?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Uhhboo, Nov 29, 2009.

1. #1 Uhhboo, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    This is what color of my oil turned out to be after I finished. Do you guys know what color it is suppost to be? I used my camera phone, but if i wasn't tilting the bottle, its brownish liquid color. Also, when I open the container and smell the jar, it has the smell of cannabis when its being cooked through oil or butter

Attached Files:

2. bump, anyone? I'm gonna make some brownies and wanna make sure if I did it correctly

3. Looks a little dark to me, but how much herb did you cook into how much oil? I use ~6 grams of nug mixed in with stems I have saved up to 2/3 of a cup of oil and its' a pleasant experience.