What Color Is Your Lighter?

Discussion in 'General' started by -€®G1Θ, May 1, 2008.

1. Well last night I lost my lighter, or maybe someone stole it, but it was black. Im gonna go buy one later today, but i think Im gonna get a pink lighter... Might be gay, but atleast nobody will steal it

2. get a white lighter. that way NO ONE will steal it

3. I only buy orange lighters.

So I always know which one is mine.

4. Yellow mini bic had to buy when we bought a swisher to roll the blunt. I think it is lost now :( That thing was so small!

5. Haha, but then he can't use it.

And yes, I believe in the " White lighters are bad luck" thing. And yes I know, you can scratch it off, and every lighter it white.

But most of the times I had bad luck back in the day, someone had a white lighter on 'em. Probally coincidence, but fuck it.

I normally have black or red lighters. There's always THAT person...

The one who never has a lighter on them and always asks to borrow one. They'll light their cigg, or light the blunt and pocket the lighter. Shit gets annoying.

6. Black bic

7. 3 things ive done to stop having to purchase lighters.

Once I buy lighers;

With bic, i peel the sticker off, turn it sideways, then stick it back on. Helps kinda claim that its yours. (Or anything you can do to mark it)

Ive also purchase those lighter cases, fits all bics. Makes people not pocket them.

Lastly, whenever I loan a lighter to someone i always make myself wait to take another hit until i get the lighter back. I often have to ask people to take them out of their pockets and give em back.

8. Unfortuantely that's me, and I don't do it on purpose.

It's just a habbit that I can't kick.

9. I use a hakko to light my bong/pipe/bubbler/joint.

[​IMG]

10. i bought a mossy oak bic when i was high and thought it was cool. i should have known the fucker is impossible to find. anything dark just blends right in with it. i've lost it like 15 times where it was sitting on the brown coffee table hidden in plain view.

my next one im gonna get like bright yellow or orange or something so i can actually see it.

11. I've actually stolen a white lighter on purpose, to throw it in the trash. I did replace it for my buddy though right after.

He had just never heard the story, so after I got him the new one I told him about it. haha

12. Right now I only have black lighters.

I usually buy only black or orange, halloween style.

13. Red. It's out of a multi-pack though. I usually get 5, sometimes +1 free so 6, for less than the cost of 2 at a gas station.

14. Your first thought was good, get a pink or purple one. Those rarely get stolen. But don't get a white one though, or else you'll die.

15. I always rock the white lighter, no one takes it and I dont beleive that bullshit anyway.

16. GREEN!!!...with a flashlight on it, no sticker and usually some kind of personal art:p

its also one of them button ones...the other kind hurt my tiny fingers and i have a harder time lighting them:eek:

17. The lighter I have now is blue. Most of the time I have all black lighters, but I wanted to change it up.

18. White bic with no saftey, I havn't had problems with people stealing my lighter...seams a little strange that so many people report there lighters are being lifted lol

19. right now i have a pink lighter. my friend pocketed it on accident and realized it later and tossed it to me and said he didnt want it...come to think of it i think ive had that lighter longer than any other lighter..ever haha
    some one tries to talk shit just say wat? you dont like pussy?