Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What College has the best smoking scene?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Fink, Jun 1, 2009.

1. I haven't read this whole thing, but I go up to IUP and I'd say their pretty so so for bud. You can sometimes score some real good stuff but in my experience it's not as easy as it is at home.

2. Wow thats really different than my experience lol. Last year I lived in Hume and while most kids there (nerdy honors students) didnt smoke, it wasn't a big deal for me to blaze in my room whenever I wanted.

I actually set my volcano up in the closet in springs (you can fit like 8 people sitting comfortably in there) and literally just hotboxed it everyday for 3-4 months without any problems.

I guess there's a lot of southern kids that just drink and don't do anything else but any of the jewish frats are 100 percent full of potheads.

As for hookups it really depends on who you know. If you know people from Miami then your completely set and will have fire bud year round.

50 dollar an 8th is standard for pretty good bud, and its pretty easy to find 75 dollar quarters/150 dollar halfs if you know the right people.

Compare that to tally where its 20 dollars a gram for mediocre bud and it really doesn't seem that bad

3. CU boulder prolly is pretty good

4. every single college campus in the bay area the best has to be UC santa cruz though, you will never find weed easier than you will in santa cruz. people come up to you in downtown asking if you want a 5th or some trees

5. a schools drug culture really shouldn't be the deciding factor in whether or not you go there. A factor, yes but the decisive one, no.

6. Dude seriously their pastries are the bombbb. Haha I live like 45 min away and the family hits it up every so often for breakfast.

7. UC Santa Cruz. That's coming from a Santa Cruz local. The Santa Cruz mountains are home to some of the dankest grow-ops on the planet. On 420 the UCSC Quad is literally so full of people smoking weed that you can't see more than five feet in front of you. It's amazing.

Pogonip State Park in SC is basically the Mecca for heroin, too, if you're interested. According to the SC Police, most of the arrests for heroin are from people from out of state. What's a Mecca without a Hajj? People make pilgrimages to Santa Cruz to score heroin, because it's apparently the cheapest shit you can find.

Besides that, Chico State and Humbolt State are good, although the CSU system is less renowned than the UC system in general, so if you're interested in having a degree that employers won't spit on, go to UC. I left Santa Cruz for UC Davis, and I'm pretty underwhelmed by the 420 culture here, but a lot of people are shocked when they arrive. Whatever you do, don't go to Berkeley. That place was cool in the 70s but it's totally lame now.

There's just no point in considering any university outside of Northern California if you wanna get baked. Or if you wanna have a good time in general. NorCal is the best place to be in general.

8. Arizona State ain't the greatest for weed, but I do my best to keep it legit :D
    Felony for posession tho which is bullshit

9. ha when the kid was doin flips on the tramp n it slowed it down, the song i was listenin to was sayin everybody'd be dead, dead, dead n each time it said dead it slowed it down to fit perfectly with the video.

10. I'll be staying across the street from Hume. I desperately need hookups. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction?

11. you already know!

12. Basically all Wisconsin and Minnesota schools have good stuff, real steady flow.

13. For some reason, every single time around September/October my place gets dry too. There's nothing at all for about 2-3 weeks. Then it picks up like crazy.

14. I'm pretty sure online college has the best smoking scene, seeing as you probably could be taking classes, surfing GC, jacking off and sitting on your own couch the entire time.

15. Appalachian State... its where all the stoners i knew in high school wanted to go.:smoking:

16. does anyone know how the university of maryland's smoking scene is?

17. Anyone go to Wichita State? How's the scene?

18. Idk but it better be nice cause im going there in two weeks!