Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What College has the best smoking scene?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Fink, Jun 1, 2009.

1. dude amherst is fuckin crazy...i was there on 420 for the whole day...we found some coke, XTC, plenty of weed (the kid i was with was sellin so that was easy) and some shrooms...its a great school for partying...but some people just cant handle it lol...this kid lived in washington and we just smoked blunts and cigs in his room all night...at my old school westfield state...that shit would never fly...craziest day of my life lol

2. everyone is talking about " good" pot smoking schools, the thread asks for the BEST ...i dont think anybody can say their school is better than CU for a pot scene, seriously Colorado University is home to THE BIGGEST 420 celebration IN THE WORLD!

CU is HANDSDOWN ....THE BEST....even hightimes says so....

3. and thats usually the downfall, just wait for your admin to get pissed enough and lay down the law. if you dont think donors hear about that shit and complain ur crazy. esp with all you guys roasting on the lawn and getting on TV.(I do have to say its one of the coolest things I have ever seen.)
    It happened at uvm a few years after the hightimes articles back in like 2001-2005. if you think being in high times is a good thing ur nuts.
    you guys do have some sick head shops thou. how far are u from dementia and headyglass? you guys have the tube hookup for sure!! we have more of the heady stuff up here

4. hahaha reminds me of the snoop dogg 311 concert :p
    That's sick school function pot smoke a thon.. andthe cops allowed it.. so sick!

5. thats usually the case, but Boulder is anything from usual

you need to get to Boulder. A buddy of mine went there for school, the first time i flew out to visit him, he met me in the airport holding a packed bowl. We smoked that shit right there.

Boulder is real laid back, it seems even the public takes smoking very casually.

6. yeah boulder takes pride in being "proggressive" or "Potgressive" lol

7. sooo hows temple university (in philly)? im going there in the fall.

8. yo i know a lot of people at temple and lets just say, 5 of them came to my college to chill and they brought 2 blunts, 3 bowls, and an additional 1/4 of weed. you'll get hooked up no prob:cool:

9. Why in the heck would you do that?! He's a cop!

10. I'm a diehard Wisconsin fan and will be going there after I finish up this year off I'm taking and I'm surprised to see that High Times had it ranked second on the list. As an overall party school it consistenly takes the top spot or close to it but I didn't think it was that big of a smoking school. I was out there in the fall and brought a half zip of Northern Lights and everybody that I smoked with was toasted, I'd figure they'd be used to good shit if they're ranked that high. As it is though, I really don't see any school being better than CU. I'm heading out there for 4/20 next year, I can't wait.

11. Cal-arts.

Fuck yeah.

12. I'm headed there next month, dragons!! :hello:

(Used "dragons" instead of providing a coherent description of how excited I am, which I cannot provide at the moment, primarily due to copious amounts of marijuana.)

13. Don't forget about Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA/

14. Hell yeah! i plan on transferring there in another year, good to know its a stoner college :hello:

Im also taking a vacation to Berlington in January.. is weed easy to find for someone on vacation?

15. I leave for UF in two days. This saddens me.

16. UM indeed has plentiful dank, I live right next to it. :D Yale's smoking scene is surprisingly pretty good, I have a grower hookup in NYC so I just hope on the train and pick up like an o or 2. They really don't give a shit about the smell, me and my friends hotboxed like the hallway pretty often and they didn't care. As long as you're not slanging they leave you alone which is great.

As far as CU blowing away miami, that all has to do with the people you know especially in a city in miami. trust me there is not shortage of dank in Miami :hello:

17. Id have to say that UC Santa Cruz is the top weed school. I bet about half the student population smokes weed, openly too(like out on the lawn in the middle of the day).

18. We get some absolute dank at Mizzou. I'd say between 1/3 and 1/2 of everyone here smokes. It's probably not the best but it's far from the worst.