Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What College has the best smoking scene?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Fink, Jun 1, 2009.

1. The Ohio State University!!! HAHA I grew in my fucking dorm. Bought a dzl bong that we rip. Smoke blunts. And smoke everyday!!!

Haha , weed is a plenty here and we just had hempfest. Decriminalized. Under 100g's is just a civil offence, $60 fine!

2. not every campus has a good scene byu idaho haha, mormon college

3. Dude his /thread was a joke, I found humor in....I liked that video.

4. I'm not making it based on smoking scenes! I'm already in college! Don't worry. You think the only thing they grow here up at the CIA are fresh herbs?

5. Yea we have some good prices, its kind of hard to find real quality here....but its easy as hell to get some mids, tons of people smoke...good scene for the most part, many people are really chill/cool here. :smoking:

6. the smoking scene everywhere is the same. you get some weed, blaze, get high. but generally, youll have a harder time smoking if you live in the dorms.

i go to UC riverside, i know a couple people that deal out the dorms and have yet to be caught. i got caught up for reasons not under my control but its sick.

if u tryna push hard, like QPs n up, or grow, you undoubtedly would need your own place. i got my own place and its fucking BOMB to roll up a blunt and blaze on your couch while maybe doin some hw on the laptop.

and im pretty faded. :smoking:

7. Goovy UV! You can't beat the green mountain bud.

8. it was like an outdoor hotbox haha

9. Looked through that top 10 list and even with my shitty gpa (although I think my honors/ap classes will help) my SAT's make me eligible for pretty much every school.

Not bad. Most of them are respectable too. =)

10. lawl:smoking:

11. oaksterdam is the college with the best smoking scene.

12. theirs just no way to beat UC santa cruz come on its in santa cruz this is 420 there 5000 people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_AsN-Ep7Rg]YouTube - UCSC 420 Fried Day 2007[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7K7EIZaZqU]YouTube - 420 Santa Cruz 2008[/ame]

13. Are you kidding? CU-Boulder had 15,000 kids on the quad this year.

14. ^^ This

CU at Boulder has the biggest stoners, i attended an open house, they gave me a spoon as a door prize,no fuckin shit, GO CU!

15. hell yea UVM all the way. im not in college (senior in highschool) but i live in vermont. lets go cats!!!!:smoking:

16. #58 bostondutchmast, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009

i second this...i use to pick up weight from a few kids at U of V great prices....i also got shrooms from there that were so rediculously good. usually u eat an 8th to trip sack i ate 2 grams and was trippin really hard...the bud is also really good but i mainly went there to get kb and some piff

other colleges that i know has some rediculous amounts of bud and some of the most well known connects that i know of

northeastern and suffolk but they are both schools u have to look around but once u find the right person i gurantee it will be some of the best bud u ever smoke

17. lol those 2 schools are not good weed schools lol...i know people that go to both and say its awful...but there are plenty of other nearby schools that are wy better...and its boston anyways...weed is all over the place lol

18. umass amherst is a great school for bud and especially for partying. I went there last semester and was getting amazing buds from a local. Any night of the week you could just go through the dorms and easily be able to find someone with bud. At about any time you could walk down a hall and it would absolutely reak of nuggets and it didnt matter. I only heard of cops going to one room because of weed and the kids only got a $100 ticket and about 1/2 gram taken out of their few zips (they told the cops it was all they had left so the cops took it and left. idk where you live but i would definitely recommend amherst.:smoking: